No announcement yet.

GGG: "If nobody from the commission will cancel it, I will do my job."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
    You're preaching to the choir my man. I'm of the belief that he was microdosing as well. He just miscalculated and got popped.

But the thing is, NSAC doesn't follow their own penalty protocols or even abide their own bylaws in general when it comes to certain people. And in this case, though it shouldn't be the case, they won't treat Clen like they would Nandrolone or Winstrol. I think all banned substances should be treated the exact same way, with the same urgency and severity and seriousness.

Instead we have people defending Canelo by trying say things like "well, Clen isn't the same as a steroid" or "Clen hasn't even been proven to do much for an athlete" or even "it was in his system before camp, so it can't benefit him much". I've seen it all. They'll literally try to change the chemical makeup of what Clen is and what it's primary functions are just to defend someone. It's sickening.
    is it a coincidence that theres been a break out of clen/beef....

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology...1/paluska.html

a snippet;
    ''How does this effect us? Recorded incidents of health problems associated with the consumption of meat with traces of clenbuterol include increased heart rate, muscular tremors, headache, nausea, fever and chills. According the Food Safety and Inspection Service, in 1990, there were 135 persons in Spain that reported illness after consuming meat that was later found to have traces of clenbuterol. Another incident involving 140 people was reported in 1994.''

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      What it says man lol. If the comission doesn't suspend Canelo or the the fight, GGG will fight (do my job).

Are you from like another country or somehting?
      lmfao lolsss

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        is it a coincidence that theres been a break out of clen/beef....

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology...1/paluska.html

a snippet;
        ''How does this effect us? Recorded incidents of health problems associated with the consumption of meat with traces of clenbuterol include increased heart rate, muscular tremors, headache, nausea, fever and chills. According the Food Safety and Inspection Service, in 1990, there were 135 persons in Spain that reported illness after consuming meat that was later found to have traces of clenbuterol. Another incident involving 140 people was reported in 1994.''

hehe he would have to consume an entire cow lol for the traces he had

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          hehe he would have to consume an entire cow lol for the traces he had
          and die in the process.

check out the reactions to clen

stuff been around for decades and witch hunters are acting like

''omgomgomgomgomgomg !!!!!!!!!!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            and die in the process.

check out the reactions to clen

stuff been around for decades and witch hunters are acting like

''omgomgomgomgomgomg !!!!!!!!!!!!''
            It's commonly used. Why are you talking about things you don't have the slightest clue about?

Comment

This fight seems to be coming to a screeching halt. Just cancel it!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                It's commonly used. Why are you talking about things you don't have the slightest clue about?
                bruh, you dont know what YOURE talking about

all of these witch hunters are acting as if nelo went in the lab and came up with clen.

THIS is my point. try to follow

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
                  I assumed he meant his job is to fight so that’s what he’ll do
                  I’m thinking this too

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    Hes hoping they cancel it, this is him trying to bring the integrity of the boxing commission into question to hopefully shame them into cancelling the fight.

GGG is a coward. We knew that the day he said he wanted mayweather and pacquaio at 154 but wanted no piece of canelo at the same weight, we knew teh day he wanted ward at 164 but had no issue with chavez at 168.
                    Says the guy with an Avi who quit to get out of it loss

Comment

I will do my job (to fight)... in a clean, fair, level playing field.

That's a reasonable thing to say...
                      Last edited by SceneBoxer; 03-21-2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X