Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about this situation? I wanna hear all sides/opinions...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Well said, bruh.

I wonder how many posters on here would be like the other dude who comes along later in the background, asking why he's holding her down. "Ignorant Heroes."
    "I'm recording everything! I got you on video! I'm recording everything!" Fkin joke man...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      "I'm recording everything! I got you on video! I'm recording everything!" Fkin joke man...

That's the world we live in. Clint Eastwood must shake his head a lot.

Comment

As long as black people continue to believe they are entitled to other people's belongings they will always be treated as second class citizens.

Comment

shaniqua was entitled to that purse. i bet that white hag has plenty of them. let a sister have one, damn.

the good news is, shaniqua will sue that restaurant, those holding her down and the hag for millions and win

Comment

The white guy is a light puncher. One shot should have knocked the thief out. These kind of thieves deserve execution, can't stand them animals.

Comment

That man is a hero. Cops should have shot that criminal, i thought i saw a gun.

Comment

I dont feel a bit of sorry about that thief. It's called citizen arrest. And he hit him coz she was biting him.

Comment

Imagine if that old woman was your mom or grandma.

Btch ass Moesha should get sent back.

Comment

Working...
                  X