• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford's Trainer Talking Real Greasy-like

I didn't see this posted yet.

talk is ****e if they dont get in the ring

Comment

FWIW I work with a guy that was involved in boxing in NJ for a long time. Worked with Murad Muhammad, Larry Hazard and others. Really knows the sport. Isn't a fanboy in any way.

He swears Crawford is going to thoroughly dominate Spence when they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        talk is ****e if they dont get in the ring
        They WILL get in the ring, as both guys have stated their goal is to be Undisputed. The question is when? Personally, I think no way we see Thurman-Crawford or Spence-Crawford before we see Thurman-Spence. That could change if Crawford's trainer keeps running his mouth.

Comment

Terence Crawford's coach said that E.Spence will need to polish up on his flaws, I agree -- Spence jr. has the right YOUNG champions to prepare him for Bud at PBC ; however I cant say that Toprank has the right opponents to prepare Crawford for tha 'Truth' : I mean Bob Arum has a Jeff Horn for Terence, a old Many Pacquiao -- Crawford has been feeding off the Indongos, Gamboas, Ricky Burns ect.

Is T-Raw ready for this work?!

Comment

He's got more grease then a car axel

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              They WILL get in the ring, as both guys have stated their goal is to be Undisputed. The question is when? Personally, I think no way we see Thurman-Crawford or Spence-Crawford before we see Thurman-Spence. That could change if Crawford's trainer keeps running his mouth.
              I dunno, with all the promotional problems in the US, it gets more and more unlikely by the day. But if it is to happen, it has to happen tail end of this year or next, because I dont see Spence hanging around at 154 longer or waiting around for thurman to grow a pair.

Comment

Working...
              X