Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

durant lost to every single good opponent he faced, what made him ATG level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SRL Made HIM QUIT! True Warriors DONT QUIT!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Once again this site proves why it's the easiest site to troll in the whole interweb
      And you never miss an opportunity to show that do you? Your like the idiot who once proclaimed that "Liberace was the best painist because he took all the boring notes out of Bach when he played!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
        yea i know he was ballsy. fought everyone. but top 10 ATG? he literally lost to every single good opponent. To me he's just like cotto level
        here's the list of people he lost to

Esteban De Jesús
        Sugar Ray Leonard
        Wilfred Benítez
        Kirkland Laing
        Marvelous Marvin Hagler
        hearns
        Robbie Sims
        and some more past his prime

so. He got some gift decisions like with Iran Barkerly.
        Edit. Apparently the one with moore was a robbery as well
        He is the best lightweight of all time. Beat a prime Sugar Ray Leonard at welterweight. Not to mention he came back from embarrassing defeats like Leonard 2 and Hearns to accomplish some huge things in boxing. Gave one of if not the best middleweight ever Marvin Hagler a run for his money. Became WBC middleweight champ by defeating Barkley at 38. He was even later robbed after getting stiffed by the judges against Vinny Paz when he was about 43 for the IBC at middleweight. I don't even remember when he got into the terrible car crash giving him back problems, amazing that he was able to continue his career with that incident alone.

Comment

duran was 71-1 and already in his 30's when sugar gay beat him.

his one loss was to a great fighter in dejesus when he was only 21 (WHICH HE AVENGED)

he won like 40 in a row AT CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL.

he was already an ATG/HOFer before jumping to 147 and up in his 30's.

all those fights were just icing on the cake.

dumb trucks.

Comment

So many fail attempts to try and discredit Duran. His reign at 135 alone makes him top 10. Everything else just enhances his legacy. He never ducked prime challenges. He fought everyone. Fraud would never step in against Hearns or Hagler. Go see the video of Margarito confronting your deity. Duran would have ***** slapped Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
              yea i know he was ballsy. fought everyone. but top 10 ATG? he literally lost to every single good opponent. To me he's just like cotto level
              here's the list of people he lost to

Esteban De Jesús
              Sugar Ray Leonard
              Wilfred Benítez
              Kirkland Laing
              Marvelous Marvin Hagler
              hearns
              Robbie Sims
              and some more past his prime

so. He got some gift decisions like with Iran Barkerly.
              Edit. Apparently the one with moore was a robbery as well
              The problem with the internet is that any idiot can come here and post their worthless opinions.

Duran is not an all time great? GTFOH!

Just because you don't recognize the names on his resume, doesn't mean they weren't great. He beat numerous number 1 contenders and top guys in the division.
              Last edited by JJRod; 03-16-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I agree with with the OP. Adrien Broner is clearly higher ATG-material.

At Pie-Eating Competitions.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Once again this site proves why it's the easiest site to troll in the whole interweb
                  alright javi, you were just trolling us

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
                    he's at best top 40 and i'm being generous..he lost to every elite fighter he faced and to add on to your analysis.

after 135 duran never defended any title he won. duran is the manny pacquiao of his era good action fighter but got strached evertime he stepped up to mfight the best of his era.
                    this nig.ga is stupid as sh.it

Comment

Working...
                    X