No announcement yet.

pednelo Alvarez should be banned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    Its funny that 90% of posters ignoring that it was consistent with meat contamination and that half of mexico would test for this

Mexican meat is delicous btw

But do carry on
    Isnt canelo in the US right now?

Comment

Nice little excuse all Mexicans built themselves into. Anyone from Mexico that test positive for banned substance now = gotta be tainted meat. I'ma go train in Mexico and get roided up then blame it on meat see how that works out. Bottom line is it's a BANNED substance and I don't care where you find it. If that was the case anyway why don't 100% of Mexican fighters test positive?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
        He's on that A-Side Meat!

Comment

You guys are hyperventilating. Fight is on (something like nandro would have been game changer)

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Nice little excuse all Mexicans built themselves into. Anyone from Mexico that test positive for banned substance now = gotta be tainted meat. I'ma go train in Mexico and get roided up then blame it on meat see how that works out. Bottom line is it's a BANNED substance and I don't care where you find it. If that was the case anyway why don't 100% of Mexican fighters test positive?
            Soccer players also test for it

Comment

If it's so certain he'll fail a test then eat chicken and fish. Fighters using the "meat contamination" is a BS excuse to juice.

Comment

Masking agent caught

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I don't do drugs, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    Soccer players also test for it
                    And they've been banned. Canelo should get the same treatment.

Comment

what a cheating scumbag pednelo is! no wonder chavez jr. was so scared!

Comment

Working...
                      X