Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...does Spence still bulldoze Thurman after what you saw this past saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sure Keith beats either guy on 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Clueless Fanboism who know nothing about boxing and act like girls who have a uncontrollable CRUSH would think that Thurman would be easy for ANYBODY! Boxing Fans (or the ones on this forum who pretend to be) lacks respect for what these Men Do. Thurman Resume still better than Spence Jr vs Crawford COMBINE!
      Im not sure resumes matter anymore at the tip top of 147.

Also what Thurman does very well is Mix Up his attack which gave even the Great Pacquiao some problems in the second half of that fight.
      Thing is lets not forget Jeffrey Horn gave Manny problems to no matter if you thought Manny deserved the W, like myself, or not.

So no he won't be easy...I do think Spence Jr Troubles him to the body. STYLES MAKE FIGHTS, not something that is said because it sounds good it is TRUE, STYLES MAKE FIGHTS! So what Porter was able to do vs a MASSIVE Spence Jr, nobody else in the Division is doing that nor will they be able to hold up or withstand that brutal inside attack especially the body work (Low Blows Including )

So lets Calm down with wanting to see Demise of fighters because they have Fans that you don't like. Thurman, Danny Garcia, Pacquiao, Porter...none of these guys will be easy to beat but guess what, Neither Will Spence Jr with that Size and neither will Terrance Crawford with his Overall Skills and ability to fight effectively as Orthodox or Southpaw
      Whole bunch of things I agree with here & no idk about Keith being a easy W for other tip top guys so I agree with you there. But I think I would see him as the dog vs anyone above Danny G these days. How things shake out in the actual ring no one knows.

Comment

Well , If Thurman let's Spence hit him to the body like he was hitting Porter then yes he will bulldoze him.

Comment

Shawn makes EVERYBODY look bad after they fight him. Thurman didn’t blow threw him,Danny Garcia lost to him, ugas lost to him,broner lost to him(yea I had to throw that in there).

I dare say if mayweather from 2013 had to fight him instead of canelo he would beat Shawn but it would be a VERY UGLY fight and people would be saying Father Time has finally crept up on mayweather the way Shawn makes people fight.

But do I think Spence would put thurman to sleep no. But I know he would look at lot better against Thurman than he would against porter.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
            Thurman bragging about doing better against Porter, but you don't see him saying he wants to fight Spence.
            Very true. That was a different Porter than the one who fought Thurman. Thruman would not beat that Porter.

Spence vs Thurman is still a good fight. Porter's style worked well against Spence. Spence's style vs Thurman's style will be an entirely different matter. Hard to see Thurman going the distance and winning.

Porter should always fight with this conditioning and sparring when he fights (he sparred SMW's and LHW's for Spence). It would have made the Ugas fight much easier (a fight I thought he lost).

It will be equally interesting to see how Spence responds after this fight. I still rate him the best, but Porter really is right there too.

I think a young Pacquiao beats all of these guys, but I don't think he should fight Spence or Porter at this stage of his career.

Crawford vs Porter is a fight I want to see.
            Last edited by MastaBlasta; 10-01-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

None of these WW's today are separated by much.

You put the top WW's today in a tournament and it all be competitive fights. So stop saying this guy going to dominate this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                Has not stopped him from screaming "I WANT MANNY AGAIN" every where he goes.
                Sounds familiar , calls injury and being only 50% after the fight and now needs surgery, wants a rematch.

This is Manny Floyd all over, but the Manny fanboys dont want to hear it.

Come on a 50% Thurman went a split decision imagine a healthy Thurman he beat Manny easy, lol same same lol !

Comment

Pre Wife /Pre injury Thurman takes Spence but not now. Its unfortunate that his prime was shortened like it was at this time when a prime Thurman-Spence or Thurman-Crawford fight would be electrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    I haven't seen the fight yet, but a lot of people are writing Spence off based on what happened in the ring last weekend.

What's your opinion on this?

- - Lotta dumb people don't deserve a FOY.

Thurman likely finished at the top been looking mighty fragile. Doubt he takes that fight nor vs Porter.

I'd imagine he wants the Manny rematch or a green young fringe contender he coul school.

Danny gonna go splotto, guaranteed vs Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Come on a 50% Thurman went a split decision imagine a healthy Thurman he beat Manny easy, lol same same lol !
                      - -Easy enough for a 50% IQ to dribble and drool.

Manny underwent the same shoulder surgery, knocked him down and lumped him up like never happened before, and this ol'man Manny!

Comment

Working...
                      X