Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think Thurman beats Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. I thought Spence would win by KO before & am even more confident of that in light of last night. Spence is gonna DESTROY Thurman's body at some point in those 36 minutes & Thurman will be done.

I think Porter's aggression & bully tactics have a better shot at beating Spence than Thurman.

Comment

Spence would beat Thurman and Pacquiao in the same night

Comment

Spence is ridiculously overrated on here, relative to what he’s actually achieved

The Kell Brook fight wasn’t some whitewash, it was very close up until the stoppage, which coincidentally was the same one he suffered against Golovkin. The guy clearly has some facial bone issues.

Other than that, he has done nothing. The one B-level fighter he fought, he didn’t look spectacular. I would favour him over Thurman, but it wouldn’t be a whitewash.

I think Pacquiao has a legit chance of winning, if he can improve on the Stamina a little more.

Crawford is a different animal though. Other than The Gamboa fight, he hasn’t shown much weakness, but is still a fairly unknown commodity as a welterweight.

It’s laughable when people in the boxing ‘media’ hype up the division - ‘loaded with talent’. It really isn’t. The glory days died when Pacquiao and Floyd were passed it.

Comment

No not at all...

Comment

Weird because this very thought came into my mind last night. Thurman would batter him.

Comment

3 years ago maybe he had a chance.

Comment

spence cant even ko mikey garcia!! yall need to stop it with this shiiet already man!!!!!!! yall think thurman is just gonna lay down and let spence pound him to the ground? fvvcking idiots!! spence doesnt even fight nothing like manny!

manny got the knockdown and the body shot by clipping thurman from weird punches. even danny g and porter couldnt even lay a hand on thurman because they fight the traditional boxing way just like spence does.

i dont see how spence is gonna run thru thurman when spence was cautious against a small mikey garcia!! thurman is a lot bigger!!!! fvvvck man! im starting to get tired of this stupid forum.

Comment

After Saturday I'm more confident that if Keith can rebound from the Pac lost and regain his old form he'll beat Spence.

Comment

Thurman’s too weak to the body plus his power is overrated. Danny took his best shots early in the fight and didn’t flinch.

Comment

Thurman is shot now so no.

Comment

Working...
                      X