Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Drops Juan Carlos Abreu Three Times, Stops Him in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
    I said it a while back, kid is the real deal, WW is about to get even more interesting.
    Yes, he's progressing nicely; he really needs to be in with a top 10ish welter next.

Comment

I had no idea the guy was that good but I had not seen much of him and he had not fought anybody good. From what I saw he very well might be the best welterweight in the world but of course he needs to prove it against better fighters. I would not bet money against him no matter what welterweight he fought. He just became a new favorite of mine' I wish Crawford would fight him instead of guys like Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Ismail Madrimov (6-0), WBA #1 @ 154. Tugstogt Nyambayar (12-1), now qualified fir his "2nd" title shot! He had his "1st" WBC title fight with GRJ when he was 11-0! Sergey Lipinets (16-1), IBF #3, facing IBF #1 in an elimnator to become Spence's mandatory! Mario Barrios (25-0), WBA Champion! Batyr Akhmedov (8-1), already had a WBA title fight with Barrios when he was 8-0!

So if these guys can be rated so highly, when they had not faced any top competition, then surely Jaron "Boots" Ennis (26-0 w/ 24 KOs) should be a Top 5 WW!
        Mic drop....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Mic drop....
          And crickets... Money never responded!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            Yes, he's progressing nicely; he really needs to be in with a top 10ish welter next.
            Too early. he beat Abreu, who is only a gatekeeper.

He must face somebody like Josesito Lopez or Redkach and after that he will be ready for top level.

Kid is still untested. Top welterweight like Porter would beat him badly at this point.

Comment

top welters dont want no smoke. they gonna avoid this kid

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I had no idea the guy was that good but I had not seen much of him and he had not fought anybody good. From what I saw he very well might be the best welterweight in the world but of course hre needs to prove it against better fighters. I would not bet money against him no matter what welterweight he fought. He just became a new favorite of mine' I wish Crawford would fight him instead of guys like Brook.
                You odviously haven't been watching his fights.
                The dude has power, has a good solid team with good boxing iq.
                The only thing i don't like about Boots is when he thinks he has someone hurt he can rush coming in without awareness of leaving himself open for a counter.
                Last edited by BLASTER1; 09-21-2020, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Too early. he beat Abreu, who is only a gatekeeper.

He must face somebody like Josesito Lopez or Redkach and after that he will be ready for top level.

Kid is still untested. Top welterweight like Porter would beat him badly at this point.

Apologies, I didn't mean "a top welter" eg Porter, Garcia, etc.
                  I just meant someone just in/near the top 10; those guys you mentioned would be ideal.
                  Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Are you questioning Ennis vs. Ortiz, or Pacquiao vs. Ortiz?
                    Honestly I misread your post. My error. I thought you were stating the Ortiz could beat all those guys, and Ennis could not

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post
                      Honestly I misread your post. My error. I thought you were stating the Ortiz could beat all those guys, and Ennis could not
                      All good! These Top WWs are going to have to be forced to face Ortiz and Ennis! It's going to be harder for Ortiz because he's on DAZN!

Comment

Working...
                      X