Japanese Billionare Wants a Girlfriend for SpaceX flight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Japanese Billionare Wants a Girlfriend for SpaceX flight

TOKYO

Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa's search for a girlfriend to join him on a voyage around the moon will be the subject of a new documentary program, in the latest attention-grabbing stunt by the entrepreneur.

Maezawa, who sold his online fashion retailer Zozo Inc to SoftBank Group Corp, is seeking single females aged over 20 for the show, which will be shown on streaming service AbemaTV.

"As feelings of loneliness and emptiness slowly begin to surge upon me, there's one thing that I think about: continuing to love one woman," wrote Maezawa, 44, on a website for applicants.

"I want to find a 'life partner'. With that future partner of mine, I want to shout our love and world peace from outer space," continued Maezawa, who is due to fly around the moon in 2023 as the first private passenger with Elon Musk's SpaceX.

Maezawa, who recently split up from actress girlfriend Ayame Goriki, 27, has said he plans to take artists on the flight to inspire works based on the experience, in a project he dubbed Dear Moon.

The documentary, titled "Full Moon Lovers", will stream on AbemaTV, which is backed by online ad agency CyberAgent and broadcaster TV Asahi and targets a younger audience that is turning away from traditional TV.

https://japantoday.com/category/nati...-spacex-voyage

this guy is good.. and will be sampling all kinds of japanese wimmin in his search, plus he will make money off his documentary, that my friends, is how you do it. Boss Stuff Right Here.

Moonstruck: Billionaire’s girlfriend entrants top 20,000 a lot of poon.

Applications to become Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa’s girlfriend have topped 20,000, streaming service AbemaTV said on Thursday, ahead of its documentary on his search for a “life partner” to take on his moon voyage.

Maezawa, who will be the first private passenger on Elon Musk’s SpaceX, has already generated huge social media buzz with a $9 million (990 million yen) giveaway to his followers that secured his position as Japan’s foremost Twitter celebrity.

The show’s application site now includes a “love diagnostic test” where potential entrants can test their compatibility with the entrepreneur, who sold his online fashion business Zozo Inc. to SoftBank Group Corp. last year.

Multiple-choice questions include “If you rode in a private jet where would you go?” and “If Maezawa farted in front of you what would you say?” with users presented with a photo of the billionaire varying from happy to sad depending on their score.

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ202001160052.html

he is going to be sampling a lot of poon.

Comment

Hopefully he don't get to space and get a surprise like that Ugandan imam

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Hopefully he don't get to space and get a surprise like that Ugandan imam
        He is a known playa, and he will be sampling up front.
        He is a boss, and is making money off of this show too.

rich get richer, and we poor, get more poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          He is a known playa, and he will be sampling up front.
          He is a boss, and is making money off of this show too.

That's one reason I'm thinking of corporate/contract law. Help those rich get richer and get a couple crumbs from them in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            That's one reason I'm thinking of corporate/contract law. Help those rich get richer and get a couple crumbs from them in the process.
            that is where the money is, and I always have to sign 25 to 30 page contracts for jobs to protect the corporations.
            they always keep a crew on retainer and that is where it is at. the money.

Comment

Why only one? He could have opted for 5 empty spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I disagree with this quote. We are better off than our grandparents.

The richer get richer and the poorer gets richer

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  I disagree with this quote. We are better off than our grandparents.

The richer get richer and the poorer gets richer
                  I guess you are right, but the disparity is greater now, or relatively speaking. My grandparents were rich jews, and I have yet to achieve what they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Why only one? He could have opted for 5 empty spots.
                    That would look really bad, and not play well with the female audience. Many Japanese women, control the husbands money, and are a big demographic target market for pretty much everything.

Lomantic aka Romantic is big in J wimmin's minds.
                    having all kinds of wimmin kinda kills their prince charming dreams.

Comment

Working...
                    X