Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo BEEN A BEAST THIS PAST DECADE! FIGHTER OF THE DECADE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some good wins and some gift decisions. Naaah

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Canelo was an absolute monster this decade and the only real blemish is the whole PED thing. Just because that muddy water I'd give the nod to Floyd. But if he gets it id say he deserves it.
      He lost to Floyd who is also running for this decade and get caught for Peds.

He shouldn't.

Even if I don't really value Floyd's win over Nelo just like Manny's win over Cotto because Catchweight fights are just irrelevant IMO

Especially the ones draining fighters.

This is elite sports with high intensity and such detail as dropping weight counts.

IMO it should be Floyd, even if I can't stand the "Money" character.

He beat Manny and Nelo, was clean as far as we know. So give it to Floyd.

Comment

I was stationed in Socal and on 96 holiday weekends we would go across the border and eat alot of street tacos and the following week get random piss tests and I've never popped.
        What else ya got
        Hahaha good one.

Yea I’m sure you got tested just like fighters do

Comment

Canelo was an absolute monster this decade and the only real blemish is the whole PED thing. Just because that muddy water I'd give the nod to Floyd. But if he gets it id say he deserves it.
          Floyd s IV with pac the biggest fight of his life is enough to not have Floyd as a Fotd nominee, let alone win it. Not even giving Pac s rematch?

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          but, Mayweather SCHOOLED him...

and Mayweather also beat that other dude everyone was raving about
          With cw and iv. Does Floyd have any no controversial wins on cv? No wonder floyds peers aren't fans of floyd

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Hahaha good one.

Yea I’m sure you got tested just like fighters do
            Serious question:

There are hundreds of Mexican athletes participating in international sports and very few test positive for PED's through tainted meat. How is it that the wealthiest athlete in the country that has a personal chef tests positive? Also, why do boxers test positive but not the other athletes.

It's as if the boxers are the only ones dumb enough to keep eating tainted meat. I know you don't believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Floyd s IV with pac the biggest fight of his life is enough to not have Floyd as a Fotd nominee, let alone win it. Not even giving Pac s rematch?

With cw and iv. Does Floyd have any no controversial wins on cv? No wonder floyds peers aren't fans of floyd

fcuk you're an idiot

the two things that silly pacstains should NEVER mention, are catchweights are steroids

Pacquiao is the catchweight king...

Pacquiao is the most obvious steroid cheat in boxing history...

typical lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
                @152 doe

makes you question mayweather heart and confidence, when he had no issues letting cotto come in at the full 154lb

these are just facts dont get mad and thee questions stem naturally from these facts.
                Canelo was the one who offered that weight..it’s on the 24/7 footage, he was even saying he would’ve done 150...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  He lost to Floyd who is also running for this decade and get caught for Peds.

He shouldn't.

Even if I don't really value Floyd's win over Nelo just like Manny's win over Cotto because Catchweight fights are just irrelevant IMO

Especially the ones draining fighters.

This is elite sports with high intensity and such detail as dropping weight counts.

IMO it should be Floyd, even if I can't stand the "Money" character.

He beat Manny and Nelo, was clean as far as we know. So give it to Floyd.
                  I suggest you go check what Miguel weighed for the two previous fights before many only difference is one pound..so drained is laughable bruh and I had money on cotto that night

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Serious question:

There are hundreds of Mexican athletes participating in international sports and very few test positive for PED's through tainted meat. How is it that the wealthiest athlete in the country that has a personal chef tests positive? Also, why do boxers test positive but not the other athletes.

It's as if the boxers are the only ones dumb enough to keep eating tainted meat. I know you don't believe that.
                    Thank you for saying it..dudes vanished til they started seeing wbc and gbp excuses. Suddenly everyone was a chemist here..lol

Comment

He should get the meat eaters special award of the decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X