Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hart: If Joe Smith Gets Courageous, He'll Get Hurt Really Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hart: If Joe Smith Gets Courageous, He'll Get Hurt Really Bad

Joe Smith Jr. has never legitimately lost by knockout. The only technical-knockout defeat on his record was the result of Smith suffering a broken jaw in the second round of a fight against Eddie Caminero in August 2010. Smith continued for two rounds despite two fractures in his jaw, but eventually he succumbed to the extreme pain and lost by fourth-round TKO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really like this fight. I think both have the defensive flaws and fire power to KO each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I really like this fight. I think both have the defensive flaws and fire power to KO each other.
      Agreed
      A good weekend watch
      I cant wait...

Comment

Interesting matchup. Should be a good one. Agree about defensive flaws. That's what makes it interesting.

Comment

Hart is going to get laid out. Smith hurts pretty much everybody he fights.

Comment

What makes me sad about this fight is how Jesse Hart is going for the stronger test over El Zurdo who was the champion who gave him both defeats. Zurdo really disappointing, worst part he might be fighting for who belt but probably won't fight no one good till his 3rd-4th fight

Comment

Working...
            X