No announcement yet.

The Canelo Cover-Up, One of the Many Things that is Wrong with Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    If that was true, how could he test negative for Clen when he tested positive twice the month before the supposed hair follicle test? Does that make sense to anyone?
    Why do ignorant people insist on having strong opinions on subjects they know nothing about?

The levels of Clenbuterol will vary greatly in different parts of the body. Urine will have the highest concentration of Clen than anywhere else in the body, as Clen is excreted from the body via urine. Conversely, the level of Clenbuterol in hair is very low; MUCH LOWER than in it is in urine, as Clen only accumulates in very tiny amounts in your hair. This means if you ingested Clenbuterol once and immediately took both a urine and follicle test, the urine test would come back POSITIVE, but the hair follicle test would come back NEGATIVE.

You have to consistently ingest Clenbuterol over a period of time for enough Clen to accumulate in the hair to return a POSITIVE test result. If somebody has taken the substance consistently over a period of time in the past (as they would do if they were using it to enhance performance), his/her hair test can return a positive for a period of six months or longer. However if the Clenbuterol resulted from a single incident, in which the subject had eaten meat for example, a hair test would almost certainly be negative.
    Last edited by Sleeks; 05-12-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      This is why boxing will never be taken seriously.
      because boxing is like a gang.

Theirs 100's of lil clicks and agenda. Boxing is the only sport where its a daily thing to downtalk the sport and everyone in it.

DO they know for a fact theirs a cover up? NO but they will write articles and articles make video sand videos to degrade the sport or canelo or gbp or all of the above and why can be canelo haters, gbp haters or can be a need for headlines etc etc who knows but something fuels it in order to put energy into a a non factual allegations.

Hell look at paulie mallaggni, He says he has proof pacquaio been steriod cheating for years and he has proof of all the officicals who covered it up etc etc but says he wont released the evidence he has. LMFAO GTFOH I used to write him everyday on twitter to release the evidence he had, he fucking blocked me.

Now lets pretend what paulie the clown says is true, then PAULIE HIMSELF IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE SPORT, BECAUSE HE IS PROTECTING THEM CORRUPTED OFFICIALS ETC by not exposing them.

Boxing is a joke cause of all the idiots in it and the fans. Myself included I get caught up in the BS with trolling others etc but I make it a point to only troll with facts but at the end of the day IM only engaging in the convo to rile someone up which in turns make them go into desperation mode and start spreading LIES and/or just trying to be LOUDER by creating multiple thread based on opinions and passing them off as facts etc etc.

Boxing is a cesspool, everyone is toxic in it. Everyone loves the BS and everyone Loves it just how it is.

Bam wrote this all in the commerical of the fight on espn right now so I migth not have articulate myself best as I could but got some boxing to get back into.

Comment

You have to wonder how many guys who haven't been caught are on PEDs. My guess is a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          It's Golovkin that won't sign the contract. Testing begins when Golovkin signs. He will sign eventually when he realises he's getting no more. Doesn't change that Golovkin fans didn't/don't want the rematch. They've been wanting a way out for their hype job, problem is Golovkin wants that money and will take the L to get it.
          Testing should be happening on canelo regardless whether he has signed to fight golovkin and that means now.
          Canelo is the one suspended for ped use and he is the one who should be on probation now and if he don't do testing as from now then the fight with golovkin must not happen.
          Canelo is acting guilty as hell son

Comment

Working...
          X