If no Canelo fight and GGG can swerve his mandos he'll try for Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Thats kind of some bitch shit.
    sure, but most likely gbp will find a way not to fight ggg till may 2018, if they do, so move on and plan for the future, it's a business after all

Comment

Muratas a little too good, Marco rubio 2 is more likely

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Not to mention Andrade is both of the things you hate. He's both black and American.
        well thats true. i also hate freedom but how do you explain andrade being above murata? im pretty sure they were not factoring in daggums opinion. or do you think they ranked him higher just to make me mad? is that like people voting for trump and pro corporate anti labor policies just to make liberals mad? we got you! yay! we win?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          well thats true. i also hate freedom but how do you explain andrade being above murata?
          Past accomplishments

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Am I correct in thinking Jermall is now a mando? If so, how long does Golovkin have to fight him?
            Yes, Jermall Charlo is now the WBC mandatory. In terms of when he gets his shot, it'll come down to how the WBC times it out. The IBF is the next due mandatory, with the WBC being the one due after that. The WBC wants the Alvarez fight, and they also like unifications.

As late as Spring 2019 would be my guess, but things can be moved up from there based on steps taken by Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
            X