No announcement yet.

Brits can’t even fathom real boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Lennox Lewis would be favoured H2H over any American fighter in history.
    He’s Canadian you dumbass he even trained under cus

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      WBC = main champion
      Not when you win it against a bum who never beat the champ.Wilder is an international laughing stock.

Comment

He never trained under Cus, he was brought in as sparring. Like Bruno was too, or did he also train under Cus. Lewis was born in Crayford. That's in England.

Comment

No P4PNO1?

Haha OK you damn casual

Go read a book

Comment

He was born in Britain. He classes himself as British. He went to the ring with the Union Jack. Now you trying to rewrite history.

Comment

Amazing thread, really breaking new ground with this one guys

Comment

Brits get to any bit of sand Lewis boxed on the Canadian nationial team you twats.

Comment

We also claim golovkin and lomachenko cause they cali niqgas
                  I used to live in California mate. Loads of lovely non bigoted people there. They didn't treat me differently as a Briton any more than I'd treat any American differently over here in the UK. On the contrary, they enjoyed meeting someone from another culture and sharing common and differing experiences of life. It's a great place to live.

Why not try and move past all this nationalistic bull**** and just enjoy discussing the sport with fellow fans from across the world regardles of nationality? I'm here because I love boxing, not to wave a flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                    I used to live in California mate. Loads of lovely non bigoted people there. They didn't treat me differently as a Briton any more than I'd treat any American differently over here in the UK. On the contrary, they enjoyed meeting someone from another culture and sharing common and differing experiences of life. It's a great place to live.

Why not try and move past all this nationalistic bull**** and just enjoy discussing the sport with fellow fans from across the world regardles of nationality? I'm here because I love boxing, not to wave a flag.
                    I love London just as much Aj just gave y’all a bad name

Comment

I love London just as much Aj just gave y’all a bad name
                      You are literally one of the worst posters here, and I'm not just talking about today. Hardly ever do i see you make an actual good boxing post, always hating, arguing, or showing obvious biased. Absolute waste of digital space. Pathetic.

For the record

"I've got a British passport and a Canadian passport, obviously my British passport always comes first."

Lennox Lewis

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/nationalpost.com/sports/olympics/lennox-lewis-on-the-1988-olympics-his-ties-to-canada-and-loyalty-to-britain/amp

Comment

Working...
                      X