No announcement yet.

Funny how Luis Ortiz is all of a sudden some ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny how Luis Ortiz is all of a sudden some ATG

I see ThroatRoll (ShoulderRoll) is leading the charge in elevating Ortiz to make Wilder look better.

Andy Ruiz would beat the dog s**t out of Ortiz!

That Ethiopian wannabe Wilder still hasn't faced anybody worth a damn. Dude ducked prime Arreola like blacks duck Mexicans in Los Angeles.

I mean what has Ortiz done? Win 300 amateur fights? When it comes to Lomaputa and Lil G amateur fights mean nothing but for Ortiz they do?

The Ortiz win is better than any AJ win

Sorry but that's the truth

Comment

Make no mistake, Ortiz is a tough customer!

Comment

Andy Ruiz...you are kidding right? Andy f'ing Ruiz? GTFOH. I'm no fan of Wilder or Ortiz but both would beat the over eater out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
          I see ThroatRoll (ShoulderRoll) is leading the charge in elevating Ortiz to make Wilder look better.

Andy Ruiz would beat the dog s**t out of Ortiz!

That Ethiopian wannabe Wilder still hasn't faced anybody worth a damn. Dude ducked prime Arreola like blacks duck Mexicans in Los Angeles.

I mean what has Ortiz done? Win 300 amateur fights? When it comes to Lomaputa and Lil G amateur fights mean nothing but for Ortiz they do?
          Lol, your tone says it all.

Don't worry one day you guys will get a heavyweight champ too (or maybe not). And sorry for what Stiverne did to your guy, didn't mean to shatter your dreams.

Comment

Man, Wilder didn’t just shatter Ortiz. He shattered the OP and the other haters when he killed their narratives.

Don’t worry, Ghosty, you’ll get over it. Just take a few weeks off so you don’t further embarrass yourself.

Comment

This vato said Andy Ruiz lmao

Comment

Nobody is saying this, leva.

Comment

ducked prime arreola..? andy ruiz..?

LOL!

nobody called Ortiz an atg. but he is one of the best HWs in the world as well as the most avoided. wilder was the only champion willing to test himself against the toughest contender out there and he got the job done.

winner of AJ-parker has to fight wilder next or by their unwillingness to do so wilder becomes the recognized and true HW champion.

i have been holding AJ in higher regard all along, as well as been critical of Wilders level of opposition for most of his career..

but after this one has to simply give credit where it is due and look at the reality of the HW division for what it is. that means not make delusional posts about wilder ducking a guy he toyed with and knocked out with a broken hand and torn bicep. or that Ortiz would get destroyed by a fat second rate CW.

Comment

Ortiz might not be one but Bombsquad Wilder is DEFINITELY on his way there

Comment

Working...
                    X