Calling it now, GGG gets robbed against Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will win pretty comfortably...

Comment

People were crying robbery after May-Pac, if they can do that they can cry robbery about any fight.

Comment

GGG has to knock him out. Its possible. Canelo has bad stamina. He got tired beating on punching bag jr by the 7th

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          It went from canelo is scared won't ever fight GGG because he will get KO'd in 3 rounds to now after you clowns were proven wrong and the fight is coming to oh let me get my excuses ready for why GGG lost. How can Canelo rob GGG when I heard nothing but you clowns say how unstoppable GGG is and how he KO's everyone between 154-168? Should be no problem for a KO machine like GGG to knock out Canelo. Yet you worried Canelo about to school the phuk out GGG and it going to a decision. LMAO

Damn you GGG fans are soft crying BEFORE the fight even starts.
          canelo: "golovkin, you are next my friend"...
          golovkids: "oh, fuk, now what???"

Comment

heck, a controversial win for ggg will guarantee a rematch and another huge payday for oscar, if canelo wins a close or controversial decision we might never get a rematch , so if anything oscar will be interested on a rematch above other fights..

Comment

Impossible for GGG to win by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                After the Kovalev (x2) and Pacquiao debacles I have no doubt the fix is in for September too.

Jot it in your diaries and bump this post on September 16th folks because another robbery us upon us.

GGG approaching the twilight of his career, Canelo the biggest cash cow for the next decade, there's no way GGG gets this.

Canelo by contraversial decision or DQ. You heard it here first
                It's not going the distance. Canelo getting kayod

Comment

where is this concept, that canelo is a better boxer than an olympic silver medalist with over 300 amateur fights, coming from?

Comment

I remember when the majority of the forum, including me, predicted Bute would beat Froch but get robbed in Nottingham. That blew up in everybodies faces. You don't bet against the guy who's fought the tougher opponents, even if they've looked mediocre in the past, it's just so much easier to look great vs bums like Bute did. It tricks your brain into thinking the guy steamrolling through his weak opponents is better than the guy winning but not looking so great against much better opposition.

I think Canelo is going to beat GGG very clearly and it will be surprising. It's going to be another case of the guy where the resume of the guy who hasn't really fought anyone is going to come back and backfire on him and his fans. the guy with better pro experience and who's faced more adversity, more hate, has been on the spotlight more will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      where is this concept, that canelo is a better boxer than an olympic silver medalist with over 300 amateur fights, coming from?
                      He doesn't necessarily has to be the better boxer. And amateur experience doesn't always necessarily matters in a fight. Pro experience at the top level > amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X