black chicks with this hairstyle are the hottest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black chicks with this hairstyle are the hottest

Comment

knew this was going to be about the troll doll hair. been seeing it a lot lately in films and TV commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        knew this was going to be about the troll doll hair. been seeing it a lot lately in films and TV commercials.
        Say they are going natural but not all of them hair looks that way naturally.

Comment

Yeah I like that hair

Comment

I remember several years ago and even a bit now where the nappy fro look was in. Couldn't turn on a tv and see a McDonald's commercial without people with that hairstyle

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              They all do if they take care of it. Many don't know how to and opt for weaves/wigs and allow their natural hair to dry out and toughen up. Some do have finer texture, though, but they all can achieve the look with work. I have seen girls started taking care of their natural hair and the result is breathtaking. Majority of black females have no clue what to do with their natural hair and some want nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Etheopean Jewish wimmin got hair like that on the natural, no relaxers or jeri curl juice needed, good hair. I met this fine blackish Jew girl years ago, she was dating a pink Russian Jew dude and I was envious.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  They all do if they take care of it. Many don't know how to and opt for weaves/wigs and allow their natural hair to dry out and toughen up. Some do have finer texture, though, but they all can achieve the look with work. I have seen girls started taking care of their natural hair and the result is breathtaking. Majority of black females have no clue what to do with their natural hair and some want nothing to do with it.
                  I know a few black chicks who have nice hair etc and its their real hair they said yeah it harder to maintain etc but whats the alternative to walk around with naps and wigs etc she basically alluded to alot of the chicks with nappy hair are just lazy and let their hair get to a point of no return.

Comment

Working...
                  X