Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hughie fury on channel 5 tonight 9pm main event catch the undercard on 5spike 7:30pm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holler View Post
    Thanks again. Poked around the Hennessy site and it looks like Reese Cartwright MW from Leeds may be on there, opponent unspecified. Also Savannah Marshall MW.
    Cartwright is fighting Juan Adrian Monzon from Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Hughie is trash. Boring, slow and ugly.
      I was with you for boring & trash but i strongly disagree with that

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
        Should be alright, free to watch catch the undercard on spike first half 7. Then swop to channel 5 at 9 for the main event.
        I'm tempted to not even bother watching, Sam Sexton is trash, but it is probably the right level for Hughie Fury to fight at.

Comment

Nope. He is trash. I've been hearing about his "fundamentals" for years but have never seen any of it. What worthy wins does he have,? And he failed miserably on his biggest stage.

Terrible terrible fighter.
          At least he is a professional boxer, what are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
            Thanks again. Poked around the Hennessy site and it looks like Reese Cartwright MW from Leeds may be on there, opponent unspecified. Also Savannah Marshall MW.
            You are welcome bro, and nice. To be fair I like watching any level of boxing. Some of the best fights I've seen have been between two relative unknowns.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              Thanks for the reminder but I don't want to watch this. Sexton has never been a decent fighter and hughie bores the hell out of me. I'll give it a miss.
              That's fair enough mate, he's not everyone's cup of tea especially after the Parker fight. But I'll give him leeway on that a 23 year old in his first world title fight lots of eyes watching is overawing for anyone no matter how confident they are.

I expect a different hughie tonight. I predict he will get a stoppage late rounds sexton will get frustrated and caught with something on the way in. Counter uppercut
              Last edited by PsychoPat; 05-12-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Nope. He is trash. I've been hearing about his "fundamentals" for years but have never seen any of it. What worthy wins does he have,? And he failed miserably on his biggest stage.

Terrible terrible fighter.
                Hahaha fuk me mate you're an optimistic chap I'll give you that. He has great footwork variety of punches. Decent timing, reflexes. Give him a chance he's only young I'm a year older then him and would like to be in his position he has a potentially good career ahead of him. And will be more of a force by the time his tysons age.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I doubt it'll be alright. It will just be Sexton chasing Fury around the ring and getting picked off.
                  Bull & the matador type ****, it'll be alright then basically as I originally stated lol

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                    The Parker fight should be a wake up call for him that his annoying spoiler style doesnt cut it at world level and I hope he can fight with a little bit more aggression and starts to lead the action from time to time instead of his usual jab, move and clinch style.

If he cruises to a boring 12 round decision against a very limited fighter in sexton, than I dont have any hopes for Hughie as a significant player anymore.
                    100% agree with the Parker bit, and he shouldn't struggle with sexton at all if he's even got half the potential I envision. This should be a piece of piss really. One hand tied behind hughies back wouldn't help sexton much.

Comment

Originally posted by King GGG View Post
                      I'm tempted to not even bother watching, Sam Sexton is trash, but it is probably the right level for Hughie Fury to fight at.
                      Fair enough I'll watch any boxing im a purist fuk it I'd watch two dwarfs with gloves on throw them hands. it's the same outcome someone wins, someone loses or you get gift draw ala nelo. It's entertaining all the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X