Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter Taking Time Off Due To...Broken Heart?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
    Hahaha can imagine him bumping that track on a beat up motorcycle looking for his ex wife. Beating up peasants in her village screaming 'we are young, no one can tell us'
    Haha, I see him doing that after a few shots of JD and maybe a couple lines...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Haha, I see him doing that after a few shots of JD and maybe a couple lines...
      Hahaha definitely can see that happening once he gets rat arsed, pun intended.

Comment

Yeah, if your head isn't in the training and fight 100%, stay out. You're only risking your health and life MORE than you normally do when focused. I can respect it, cuz it takes courage for a man to admit that to the public.

Comment

This might be bros first experience with one of these heartless mfers leaving him. If so think back to the first time one of them fckd you up. You can try and act hard and shit if you want to. It took the first one to be the last one to do you like that. Luckily for you and me we didnt have to do it with the world watching. Let this bro work his shit out and watch another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            The snowflake boxing era is upon us my brothers & sissies.

Hey Pandas the girl was sors gf for fourteen years and stayed with him when he was still a garbage collector eating trash.

Comment

Pathetic. It's time for Rungvisai to return his dick, because he is not a man

Comment

I wasn't really a fan of Sor but after hearing about this I'm a big fan! Poor fella! A broken heart can hurt pretty bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The snowflake boxing era is upon us my brothers & sissies.

What’s wrong with that? You wanna be macho idiots are clueless. I bet you ans most others here are closet ****sexuals

D- troll tread

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Hey, if his head ain't in the sport right now then he's doing the right thing. Mofo's distracted shouldn't be in a ring at all. Sucks he's holding up some good matchups but man sometimes you gotta deal with **** life slaps you with.
                    Fair take on it I guess. If you aren't in "ready to die" mode then you shouldn't be fighting is a solid enough standard to have.

I remember Peter Quillin got crucified when he did similar doe & lotsa people still call him a p#ssy over it. But he saved his marriage during his break from boxing & seems fine with his decision so thats the real important part of the situation cuz SSM or Quillin ain't gotta deal with us on a day to day basis.

Comment

In his defense, i wouldnt want my fighter in the ring with that kinda emotional baggage.....End up like the guy who fought Lennox Lewis n start crying mid fight

Comment

Working...
                      X