Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever heard of Full Sail University?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever heard of Full Sail University?

Apparently it's a for-profit school, one of those predatory schools that pick on the weak and stupid.

$Bullsfam$ can you tell us a little more about it?

I’m pretty sure at one point it was also a training ground for WWE

Comment

Lol kev making threads about me. I'm blushing

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        Lol kev making threads about me. I'm blushing
        You said you attend this school. Just want to know a little bit about it. Please share your experiences, my imaginary buddy Andrew wants to know about it.

Comment

this has potential.

Comment

It’s a for-profit film school I think... John Oliver did a segment about them... it’s where WWE shoots there NXT show tapings...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                You said you attend this school. Just want to know a little bit about it. Please share your experiences, my imaginary buddy Andrew wants to know about it.
                Why stop there. Why not throw all my personal stuff out there while your at it again. Your life is supposedly so much better then everybody else's but you gotta air out everybody else to make yourself feel better about your sad sorry little life as a ****ing pig. An adult baby sitter. The mighty C.O lmao

I might be broke, parentless, and can't drive but I don't gotta talk down to people just to make me feel better about my ****ty life working at a job nobody respects lol the ****ing booty hole protector
                Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 05-07-2018, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  Why stop there. Why not throw all my personal stuff out there while your at it again. Your life is supposedly so much better then everybody else's but you gotta air out everybody else to make yourself feel better about your sad sorry little life as a ****ing pig. An adult baby sitter. The mighty C.O lmao

I might be broke, parentless, and can't drive but I don't gotta talk down to people just to make me feel better about my ****ty life working at a job nobody respects lol the ****ing booty hole protector
                  My life is better than yours, yes. But that’s no big feat. Mostly everyone on boxingscene is better than you. Suspended driver’s license, terrible credit cause you owe too much money to banks, betting your money away in fantasy leagues. You’re a mess, and a child. Then you have the nerves to come in here, spill the fantasy league bull**** on to the loung with your silly shots at me, and cry like a hoe when I get back at you.

Go on, tell us more about your jail fantasies.

Only young, wannabe hoodrats talk about law enforcement/corrections like that. You’re jealous you wouldn’t make it into any public job cause you’re not fit, mentally or physically to do it you drug addict, you’d likely fail the PT tests, if not then the Psych evaluation with your crazy ass. Even OG inmates themselves (what you aspire to be) respect CO’s. They might not like them, but they respect them. You with your young, broke ass wouldn’t understand. You’re still with that wannabe NWA f the police attitude that got you into Full Sail University.

Comment

Lmao dude dropped out school in like 9th or 10th grade he told people but he's gonna tell me how I should live my life and what kinda education I should get hahahahaha

I'm in tears. Toughest prison guard in nebraska. Making almost 100k. Calling everybody else wannabes when he's the one telling people he's gonna **** them up on the Internet hahahahaha

Just pm his imaginary friend like he told us on the chat. He can fight lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X