Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo in Club Scuffle, 150K in Cash and Jewels Stolen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
    its the young guys that like chasing these whales around LMAO! more slim chicks for me.
    LOL green your way

Comment

• larry coming to the rescue with starting a gofundme for charlo

Comment

• Danny Jacobs confidently barked in Charlo's face and Charlo didn't exactly go off on him. Charlo acts tough but didn't when DJ barked in his face. Now he gets jacked right after that embarrasing display. Charlo is a dumbass for losing that type of money. Just carry a black card you idiot. I like Charlo but damn that is stupid as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          those planners are the ones that rob a guys money more then those bar slu ts would
          I was thinking along the lines of a class with other folks who are into new money and starting to make serious money, not some personal adviser.

Comment

• Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            This is why I always wondered why the more well-off boxers carried an entourage around with them. All they do is suck up money, offer no support/protection whatsoever, and are gone the second the money is gone. Ridiculous b.s. if you ask me. Yet any time you go to open training leading up to a boxing card... there you'll see stacks of 'em, doing absolutely nothing besides maybe running a camera. Stuff the trainer team could do themselves. SMDH

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            It's when you grow up without any male role models or support group and you yearn for acceptance. Sucking off a host is the survival instinct of parasite. These hangers on are nothing more than viral parasites taking advantage of a mentally and socially weak host.
            Yep, you pretty much nailed it. Often times that is the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I was thinking along the lines of a class with other folks who are into new money and starting to make serious money, not some personal adviser.
              you might be right. but I have read many times of an old rich guy that was looted by his advisors and Johnny Depp has alluded to it

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                what a classy guy....
                This right here^^^^^^ lil homies ignorant on purpose.. Most excellent post

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                  Quick Google Research says, that he only fought once in 2017 and earned 300k against Heiland.

150k is half of that.
                  Let's say you earn 50k a year.
                  Is it reasonable to walk around with 25k?

Looking back, his biggest purse has been 500k against Trout. That's decent Money, but not "I walk around with 150k worth of ****" Money.
                  We can't tell another man what to do with his money, only advise him....He should of had some bodyguards when carrying that loot.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    and getting it snatched by those car crash looking women too, damn
                    LMAO....That's why they walked off with it, nobody was looking at them....lol

Comment

• Jermall learned that it’s best to use PBC EBT cards instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X