Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats gonna happen to floyd's daughter?

im not american btw, so i dont know. She stabbed another girl, will there be a trial and will she get some years in prison? or will floyd's money be enough to keep her outside jail or make sure she gets the least time as possible?

“A-side Meth”. Lol. Brilliant handle for a Pac alt!!

Comment

Floyd probably spend alot of money to save his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by a-side meth View Post
        im not american btw, so i dont know. She stabbed another girl, will there be a trial and will she get some years in prison? or will floyd's money be enough to keep her outside jail or make sure she gets the least time as possible?
        i would use all my money to spare her jail you sick ******* go back to the sewer and eats rats

Comment

On a LE retirement, Marine reservist retirement and currently working as a US government contractor. I have a son with Master of Business Administration son (working in marketing). A H.S. football coach who teaches Algebra and a 1st yr UCLA student who wants to be an engineer. They grew up with me gone on the week ends, holidays but we made it work.

It's not about the money but the time invested on the kid. I live for Friday Night Lights.
          Last edited by TJ highway; 07-06-2020, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Probably a short stint in county worse case. I'd probably over/under it at 90 days right now knowing next to nothing about the dynamics in play & I feel like it's very possible she could end up with zero jail/prison time. Likely will see some probation & have to payoff the victim for medical costs & pain & suffering no matter what.

She's a tiny ass girl. Think she's 19 or early 20s, but could pass for 12 to 15 easy. Probably won't be hard to get a jury to believe she feared for her life to use a knife in self defense regardless of what the reality of the situation was.

Comment

why is this nonsense on a boxing forum? Who cares?

Comment

Slap on the wrist probably

Comment

Probably anger management classes, probation, and a big ass fine.

Floyd needs to get her away from that caveman nba gayboy.

Comment

They will pay off the victim and maybe even a jury member to make this go away with a lenient sentence.

Comment

Working...
                    X