Put zero dependent on payslip still owe this much.. smh

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Thats me 2 years ago

6 fooking grand

Comment

Shouldn't dependent reduces the amount you owe? If you put zero dependent, why are you expecting to owe less?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Shouldn't dependent reduces the amount you owe? If you put zero dependent, why are you expecting to owe less?
        If you put zero dependent on payslip then you will get bigger deduction so you shouldnt be owing during taxation time..

Im not talking about dependent on tax filing

Comment

If you put zero dependent on payslip then you will get bigger deduction so you shouldnt be owing during taxation time..

Sorry, I guess I misread what you had written. Thought you were talking about the actual tax return.

Comment

I read somewhere that puttit 0 will only take away taxes for 60k and under income, if u earn more than that ur suppose to put 0 + tell ur HR to take an additional 100-500 dollar per paycheck to contribute for tax, ull get it back if u overpaid.

Ur taxbracket changes when u earn more

I could have read it wrong doe

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              I read somewhere that puttit 0 will only take away taxes for 60k and under income, if u earn more than that ur suppose to put 0 + tell ur HR to take an additional 100-500 dollar per paycheck to contribute for tax, ull get it back if u overpaid.

Ur taxbracket changes when u earn more

I could have read it wrong doe
              Thats why when u see ur check it usually have around 9% in tax deduction

And by the end of the year u found out ur at a 22% tax bracket so u actually owe uncle sam that 13% lol

Comment

I pay zero taxes **** the taxman.

Comment

You will still owe if you put 0 allowances on paycheck. As mentioned already, this benefits you the less you make. I definitely know some people who put 0 and still owe, but they make a lot of money so they owe. As mentioned already, you need to actually raise your federal withholdings in your employee account. You can actually calculate it to owe $0 and get back $0 if you know exactly or roughly how much you are going to make in the year.

$6,850 is like $260 biweekly.

Comment

Pay up fool, or you getting the orange jumpsuit.

Comment

Working...
                    X