Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley a HOF??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schooled by Pac three times. Ok, but arguably a win over Marquez makes him a HOF.

I guess Khan is a HOF as well? he beat Barrera?

Comment

Yes.

I feel as though armchair critics are the worst when it comes to assessing a fighters accomplishments.

He was a legitimate champ at 140lb. Decisively beat Marquez after he knocked out Pacquiao.

Few in his generation have done more.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Nope

HOFs should be extremely difficult to get in.

If Bradley is a HOFer, who isn't ?
        Skill wise I know a few boxers Bradley is better than who is in the HOF

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Nope

HOFs should be extremely difficult to get in.

If Bradley is a HOFer, who isn't ?
          I have read the hall of fame list of boxers and some of them are not that good in my opinion. I think Bradley is better than some boxers that are in the hall of fame. Early in his career he went to England and won a world title. From then on he was almost always a world champion. How many boxers spent so much of their career as a champion? He fought good fighters and only Pacquiao ever beat him. I think he will be in the hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Skill wise I know a few boxers Bradley is better than who is in the HOF
            Yes, so do I.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
              I dont know what criteria they have to get into HOF but Gatti at least gave us exciting fights. Pro boxing is also entertainment.
              A lot of ppl put on exciting fights. That does mean they should get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Bradley's resume: Long time unified WBA, WBC & Lineal Light Welterweight from 2008 - 2011. WBO Welterweight Champ from 2012 -2014.

Had beaten the likes of Pacquiao, Marquez, Rios, Vargas, Witter, Holt, Provodnikov, Peterson, Cherry.

I'd say he hets in. Bradley is one of the few fighters in the current era who has wins over more than 1 HoF.
                Holt, Vargas , Old Rois , close fight with Marquez ( old), ohhhhh I think you are pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Is Horn a HOF? He has a "win" over Pacquiao as well.
                  PAC fans always want to forget avoid that fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Bradley is a HOF’er IMO. Cleaned up at 140. Got defining wins of his career at 147 beating ATG’s such as Pac and JMM. Also gave us a lot of entertainment against the likes of Provodnikov.
                    Cleaned up 140?????? Nahh.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Cleaned up 140?????? Nahh.
                      He was clearly the number 1 guy at 140 after beating Alexander. The only guy he really missed was Khan who went on to lose to Peterson, a guy Bradley decisively beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X