Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hooker Praises Ref: Two Fighters Died, I Didn't Want To Be Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hooker Praises Ref: Two Fighters Died, I Didn't Want To Be Third

Wtf...well yes Mo was out why wouldnt the ref step in.

It looked like the lightweight version of Tommy Morrison getting wrecked by Ray Mercer.

Confused about why he has to protect the ref??

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Wtf...well yes Mo was out why wouldnt the ref step in.

It looked like the lightweight version of Tommy Morrison getting wrecked by Ray Mercer.

Confused about why he has to protect the ref??
      I dont think he was really protecting the ref but rather just talking

Comment

That's very gracious of Hooker. He is a good man and a very good sport. Personally, I would like to see him move up to the 147 lbs division.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          That's very gracious of Hooker. He is a good man and a very good sport. Personally, I would like to see him move up to the 147 lbs division.
          I think he would get crushed at 147
          Mighty Mo seems like a good all around guy
          But no 147

Comment

The way his head snapped back reminded me of the Adonis KO that put him in coma.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              But no 147
              Yes, indeed; He is an all around classy dude. I say, if he can still make 140 comfortably then fine. However, if he is having trouble making weight then 147 might be the perfect fit for him but no one knows their body better than the 'Mighty Mo'. So ultimately it's his call.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                But no 147
                He is a good dude, that's why I'm a fan despite the fact that he blows hot and cold as a boxer. I never thought he was the best in the division, but I like that he's a good guy and is willing to travel to his opponents back yard (I started really following after he came to Manchester and beat Flanagan).

And yeah. a move to 147 wouldn't work out well for Mo I think...

Comment

Comments Thread For: Hooker Praises Ref: Two Fighters Died, I Didn't Want To Be Third

Part of the vision shared by Maurice Hooker, Roc Nation Sports and Matchroom Boxing USA was to stage a massive homecoming fight in the greater Dallas area. That wish was granted, in the form of a 140-pound title unification bout with California's Jose Carlos Ramirez. It also resulted in his first career loss, as Hooker was stopped in the 6th round of a Fight of the Year contender Saturday evening at College Park Center in Arlington, Tx., mere miles from Hooker's Dallas hometown.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I'm glad Hooker is alright. It was a great fight, he didn't give it up easy. Beautiful sportsmanship all around.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.