Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Leaked Whyte's Positive Test to Hauser and Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
    You're full of BS. VADA is a business and you enter into a contract on the terms of the customer not the terms of VADA. This was all exposed when Peterson popped vs Khan. You're in here telling lies with some bull crap agenda.
    From a direct email:

In VADA's protocols we notify both sides immediately of a result in addition to a commission, the athlete's representatives, the Association of Boxing Commissions, boxrec, and the sanctioning bodies. That is our policy. I can't speak to anyone else's.
    GTFOH saying I'm telling lies.

That was the direct quote I got from a member of VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
      There is just something so odd about this story. If every part is true, its an absolute abomination not notifying Rivas and the sanctioning body and the apparent coverup. If my opponent has a doping panel the DAY OF THE FIGHT and I dont know... Im suing until I own the damn company... however this just seems, I dunno off. Silence from Eddie/Dillian is deafening, but also silence from almost every other respected reporter is very interesting to me... Hauser said in an interview with Boxing Social that he received a tip that led to this story, couldve come from anyone. I think we have a lot more still to come out.
      I want to know who tipped him off considering past UKAD failed tests go unnoticed until months and months after the fight. This is why I am so curious to see who tipped him off and who leaked this to him.

Comment

Someone involved must have had a moral compass somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I want to know who tipped him off considering past UKAD failed tests go unnoticed until months and months after the fight. This is why I am so curious to see who tipped him off and who leaked this to him.
          We will probably never know who exactly, but has to be a whistleblower of some sort. Hauser in his interview said something about it wasnt just about Whyte, but about how this stuff is covered up all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            We will probably never know who exactly, but has to be a whistleblower of some sort. Hauser in his interview said something about it wasnt just about Whyte, but about how this stuff is covered up all the time
            Hauser is known to push an agenda, trust me I've called him out on it and then he told me he wanted to discuss it with me on the phone LOL.

Conte is his go to guy. I know that for a fact. This was during Spence/Garcia negotiations and he tried to say Spence was unwilling to test past 8 weeks, when that was never the case. Then I sent him a picture of Spence from the amateurs showing his "nipples" are the exact same as then when he quoted Conte in saying they were suspect...And Hauser responds well yeah, that isn't all that important, what is important is why Spence refuses to test past 8 weeks....Well yeah, fair to say Hauser will put some extra hot sauce in his articles that are unnecessary. In this case he at least has the exact PEDs that Whyte tested positive for.

My guess is VADA was made aware recently and Conte has a plug in that organization that told him the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              From a direct email:

GTFOH saying I'm telling lies.

That was the direct quote I got from a member of VADA.
              That's a lie. You can contract VADA to inform anyone you want or just the signator of the contract. GTFOH posting some BS you just typed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                That's a lie. You can contract VADA to inform anyone you want or just the signator of the contract. GTFOH posting some BS you just typed up.
                Alright my man, whatever you say.......

So with Whyte having an hearing before the fight, that adds more layers to this. Also increases amount of potential leakers since more than just Hearn/UKAD/Whyte's team knew about the positive tests.

Comment

Frank Warren was saying he knows there were members of the BBBoC who didn't want to approve Whyte to fight.... So probably Frank Warren.

Comment

Working...
                  X