Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that Errol Spence is the next great PPV star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence is divided by African American fans that admire Crawford’s abilities to be more inline with ATG’s before him. There’s more Sweet Pea and SRL in Crawford than Spence. I doubt people are dumb enough to “buy” into Spence because he beat Mikey Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
      You have shown no proof that Mikey was the reason it got 360k PPV buys. I gave proof that Errol Spence was the big attraction. Errol was the reason for PPV buys.

1. Errol Spence has better TV viewership numbers, average and peak

2. Errol Spence sells more tickets, larger crowds at his events

3. Errol Spence has more fans overall, more followers than Mikey on Twitter and Instagram

4. The name “Errol Spence” is more searched than “Mikey Garcia”

Your counter argument was “I know ten people who bought the PPV because of Mikey”. Well there’s no way to confirm that, you could be lying.
      Those aren't facts dude, those aren't proven, there are no numbers provided, no sauce. Being searched more generally means you're less known in the first place. Having more social media followers means NOTHING in this world. Not a damn thing, kids have gone nuts obsessing over stupid and pointless sh.it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps
        😆🤣 You a stupid dumb motherfuccer if you think Mikey had nothing to do with all them ppv buys!
        You really are an idiot! I know over ten friends and family members including myself in numerous U.S States that bought the Garcia-Spence fight cause Mikey was fighting.
        And none of us are planning on buying the Spence-Porter fight cause that fight Don't belong on ppv.
        So you don't know shet about boxing and your fuccing stupid! 😆✌️🖕
        Did you actually think the Gacia/Spence fight was going to be competitive enough to pay the PPV or were you just supporting a fellow Mexican pretty much knowing the outcome?
        If I had to watch or pay to watch either Garcia or Porter fight Spence, I know which fight I'm paying for.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Well it is a reason why Spence Jr is the one being pushed for the Canelo fight and not the other fighters who fans think are bigger STARS than Spence Jr

Canelo vs Spence Jr is a Mega Fight not Canelo vs those other fighters!
          Hold ya horses cowboy.
          Not just yet it ain't. Maybe if he proves that he us the best by beating Bud (which he won't) then maybe it can be an earner.
          My man Bud will have something to say about that though.

Comment

😆🤣 You a stupid dumb motherfuccer if you think Mikey had nothing to do with all them ppv buys!
            You really are an idiot! I know over ten friends and family members including myself in numerous U.S States that bought the Garcia-Spence fight cause Mikey was fighting.
            And none of us are planning on buying the Spence-Porter fight cause that fight Don't belong on ppv.
            So you don't know shet about boxing and your fuccing stupid! 😆✌️🖕
            Shut the fkk up you fkking c4nt. That little midget mikey didn't bring in any of those number. Ir was ALL errol.

Go suck off your b1tch azz hero el chapo.

Comment

Put the Spence/porter on FOX PPV for Mexico's independence day.

Comment

That was all Mexicans buying that.

Comment

I favored Spence going into the fight and was hoping Mikey would make it competitive and that's why I paid for it. Cause us Mexicans support each oathher, even if the odds are stacked against the Mexican fighter.
                  Neither Spence or Porter is Mexican so I won't be paying for the fight.
                  And no that don't make me racist. I'm free to spend my money any way I want.
                  That's fine if you want to spend your money on a dud fight with your fighter having no chance in victory but don't go saying Spence/Porter would be crap because it chits all over little mikey.
                  BTW I have no idea why you would say I think your racist for supporting your countryman.
                  It's actually a good thing I'm my view.
                  Just like I support Jeff Horn.
                  WAR HORN.

Comment

I don't want Spence to be a PPV star, the last thing we need is for PPV to come back

Comment

Yea right lol. Spence is not PPV material dude. He has no personality and looks half asleep with those droopy ass eyelids. He cant even talk.

Fans throw this ppv around so loosely, as if any decent fighter can be one.

Comment

Working...
                      X