Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey & Arum discuss making a one off fight with possible Lomachenko later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** that. Fight Danny and eat some no look left hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      if mikey would have fought loma instead of spence then bob would also be negotiating with mikey as an equal and not a worker because mikey is not under arum anymore. so what are you talking about??
      What Was Mikey's value before he sold over 400k in his first PPV? It was unknown.

Now he goes to Bob with a known value and leverage at the negotiationing table. What other known PPV attractions are out there for Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        You gonna pretend Spence/Porter wouldnt do worse both on PPV and live attendance revenue.
        That fight is actually scheduled for PPV and we'll have an answer so I'm not about to argue hypotheticals over an issue that'll be known in a couple of months

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          What Was Mikey's value before he sold over 400k in his first PPV? It was unknown.

Now he goes to Bob with a known value and leverage at the negotiationing table. What other known PPV attractions are out there for Lomachenko
          cut the bs brah!! mikey is still in the same position he was in before. he's back to working with arum. begging i should say. so much for mikey being his own boss lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            cut the bs brah!! mikey is still in the same position he was in before. he's back to working with arum. begging i should say. so much for mikey being his own boss lol.
            So you saying Mikey without any established PPV numbers brings the same value as Mikey after a successful PPV. Do y'all even think before you type?

That's like applying to a job with and without a technical certificate. Sure you have enough experience to do the job without the certificate but the certificate tells the employer you're qualified and your worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              So you saying Mikey without any established PPV numbers brings the same value as Mikey after a successful PPV. Do y'all even think before you type?

That's like applying to a job with and without a technical certificate. Sure you have enough experience to do the job without the certificate but the certificate tells the employer you're qualified and your worth.
              ok. mikey might get 50/50 now. before, arum will offer him 60/40 in loma's favor. i dont see this as winning though.

Comment

Working...
              X