No announcement yet.

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua has been branded the

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua has been branded the

Anthony ****** Ass Joshua is biggest coward in all of boxing!!! Literally!!!

His purchasing of Martin's title-fraud.

His unification of those titles with Wlad-fraud.

His unification with the bogus WBO title-fraud.

The reluctance to go after the true WBC title/champion Deontay Wilder makes him a ****en coward!

The ducking of Deontay Wilder makes him the biggest fraud in boxing. He may even be top 5 biggest frauds in boxing history.

Joshua is an absolute coward. The fact that he's letting his promoter talk for him because his speak and spell ass can't speak is very telling of the man. Joshua is boxings living, breathing coward. I will never speak the mans name again until he finds the balls to fight Wilder. I'll concentrate on talking about other fighters. You guys can argue daily about the two.

No more watching Hearn interviews, no more Joshua interviews, and no more watching the man fight!!! I WILL NOT WATCH ANOTHER JOSHUA FIGHT UNTIL HE FIGHTS WILDER. I repeat, I will not watch another Anthony "****** Ass" Joshua fight until he fights Wilder. If I see a thread title with his name in it, I won't enter the thread. I mean what will there be to talk about? His cowardice???

I have no respect for the man at all. Once you have been branded a coward by me......me of all people, you must be a shivering, shook, scared, coward. You have the world at your feet and only need to win 1 ****en fight and you let some ugly, sniveling, tiny teef, dick speak for you. Coward. Youre a ****en coward Anthony Joshua. A ****en coward.

I now crown Deontay Wilder the true champion of the world and Tyson Fury is still the lineal champion of the world.

Boxing doesn't need Joshua. He's a fraud. And you'll see his downfall start to happen too. Bully's and frauds don't survive in boxing. They all get beat up and exposed sooner or later.
    Last edited by Raggamuffin; 06-25-2018, 08:20 PM.

Nobody cares.

Very long winded for something nobody is going to even read.

Wilder gotta stop ducking homeboy instead of hiding behind a fake offer and working a fight with Brezeale (Brezeale's words)..tell Wilder to grow a pair..

Wilder's a bum. Nobody is scared of him.
    Last edited by chrisJS; 04-27-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

****en coward.

Comment

Coward...!!!

Comment

****** coward.

Comment

im with you rag

i mean...i love boxing..ill still watch him fight but ill always think of him as having meat drapes instead of a twig and berries...wilder made this guy tuck tail the same way ward made lil g tuck his tiny raisins in and walk down the street naked

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              im with you rag

i mean...i love boxing..ill still watch him fight but ill always think of him as having meat drapes instead of a twig and berries...wilder made this guy tuck tail the same way ward made lil g tuck his tiny raisins in and walk down the street naked
              Curt, if the coward agrees to fight Wilder my opinion changes. Until then he's a ****en coward, and his name won't ever be mentioned by me again.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Curt, if the coward agrees to fight Wilder my opinion changes. Until then he's a ****en coward, and his name won't ever be mentioned by me again.
                thats cool man...you do what you gotta

me? im still gonna show everyone, using logic and facts, that hes a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  thats cool man...you do what you gotta

me? im still gonna show everyone, using logic and facts, that hes a coward
                  Keep up the good fight Curt. I gotcha back lol...!!!

Comment

Guys, and furthermore...I won't be talking to the Cowards fans about the coward either. So if you quote me and mention the cowards name i won't reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X