No announcement yet.

Floyd without IV vs mcgregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd without IV vs mcgregor

If floyd is fighting without injecting IV vs mcgregor will be very interesting. I will watch the fight for sure if they will not let floyd inject himself.

How many times have you been wrong about Mayweather?

How many fighters have you said he wouldn't fight that he then did? How many times did you say he'd lose that he didn't?

Aren't you tired of being wrong yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

How many fighters have you said he wouldn't fight that he then did? How many times did you say he'd lose that he didn't?

Poor guy is hurting, his hero lost to Jeff Horn (who was a bigger underdog than McGregor), Pacquiao was probably juiced to the **** without testing also.

He needs to make Floyd threads to feel better.

Comment

lol. I haven't said that floyd will lose to anyone. But i'm not wrong that floyd is injecting himself with IV.

But if floyd will not inject himself with IV then i might say he will lose if he fight one of the top WW today.

Comment

Bobby, just save your breath for a more competent debate! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Poor guy is hurting, his hero lost to Jeff Horn (who was a bigger underdog than McGregor), Pacquiao was probably juiced to the **** without testing also.

He needs to make Floyd threads to feel better.
            hahhahaha before the fight i keep saying that horn will upset pac if he's not 100% and I'm coreect.

Don't you worry my friend I'm just asking if floyd without IV vs mcgregor will be very interesting. I will watch the fight for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              lol. I haven't said that floyd will lose to anyone. But i'm not wrong that floyd is injecting himself with IV.

But if floyd will not inject himself with IV then i might say he will lose if he fight one of the top WW today.
              But you're wrong. He didn't inject himself, a paramedic injected him after being examined and having medical need.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Bobby, just save your breath for a more competent debate! Lol
                Don't mind me. Floyd without IV vs mcgregor will be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  But you're wrong. He didn't inject himself, a paramedic injected him after being examined and having medical need.
                  You mean floyd need PEDS not medical need. ok i stand corrected. someone is injecting floyd with IV.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    You mean floyd need PEDS not medical need. ok i stand corrected. someone is injecting floyd with IV.
                    Where did PEDs come from? Saline is salt water not a PED.

You could class Toradol that Pacquiao was trying to inject and probably had done for years as a PED though. NFL players say it makes them feel like they can run through walls.

Comment

Working...
                    X