Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley a HOF??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is HOF because nobody beat him but pac.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Bradley is HOF because nobody beat him but pac.
      Hmmm...I like that argument.

Comment

yes! bradley has a win over manny and marquez!! if bradley is not HOF material then marquez aint either then.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Honestly. I would given that title to Khan after the Marcus fight. Lucus was still a rising star he never fought who beaten Peterson on a catchweight. I wouldn’t call that cleaning out 140. Danny was number one at 140 and he had a better run at 140 than Bradley. Is Danny going to the HOF?
          Matthysse-Peterson took place 18 months after Bradley moved up. Lucas wasn’t really a factor during Bradley’s 140 run, he was actually Alexander’s comeback fight after the Bradley loss.

He didn’t completely clean out the division but he was clearly the #1 guy at 140.

Comment

I'll just say that Bradley was ALWAYS overlooked and underrated, and always fought better than he is still given credit for today. You can look at every meaningful fight he was ever in, and the fans didn't think he would perform as well as he did.

He was a very good all-around fighter who could always fight however he needed to for the win. It does say something that the only fighter who could clearly beat him was Manny ****ing Pacquiao. He has a deep resume for his era.
            Last edited by bojangles1987; 05-21-2020, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Bradley's resume has aged like Milk, lets be honest here. People like to claim he's underrated but in reality he's overrated. At one point he was top 5 P4P, did he really have the skills of a top 5 P4P fighter? No

The only reason he became a 2 division champ was because of the Pacquiao robbery. His best win is a 40 year old marquez and that fight was a close back & forth type of fight. His next best win is Devon Alexander which was a great win at the time but it didn't age well.

Bradley's top 3 wins: Marquez, Alexander, and Peterson.

Is that HOF material? I don't think so but he will most likely get in.
              Last edited by mcdonalds; 05-21-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Bradley's resume has aged like Milk, lets be honest here. People like to claim he's underrated but in reality he's overrated. At one point he was top 5 P4P, did he really have the skills of a top 5 P4P fighter? No

The only reason he became a 2 division champ was because of the Pacquiao robbery. His best win is a 40 year old marquez and that fight was a close back & forth type of fight. His next best win is Devon Alexander which was a great win at the time but it didn't age well.

Bradley's top 3 wins: Marquez, Alexander, and Peterson.

Is that HOF material? I don't think so but he will most likely get in.
                His Alexander win didn’t age well? Alexander took Maidana to school, the same guy who destroyed Broner and gave Mayweather alot of problems in 2 fights

Same can be said to Peterson. He stopped Khan’s winning streak, Bradley’s 140 rival.

Even without the Pacquiao win, he still went on to beat Marquez, the guy who beat Pac. He would’ve still gotten the belt and he got that same belt later on. You can’t diminish his winning a title because of that robbery
                Last edited by Ca$ual Fan; 05-22-2020, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X