Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do those Youtube boxing channels make good money? spamming YT when fights happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
    Theirs alot of reason why, also doesnt hurt that youtube is like the 3rd most visited site in the world so the traffic is their for you to get rich off (and many have).

Just have to do it.
    Plus you don't have any overhead. If you ran a website you would be limited in bandwidth and have to pay thousands a month on server fees, where youtube you get lots of traffic without spending for a server to host your vids.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Plus you don't have any overhead. If you ran a website you would be limited in bandwidth and have to pay thousands a month on server fees, where youtube you get lots of traffic without spending for a server to host your vids.
      yes, but running a site is not as expensive as people think, 20 bucks a month and you got a good hosting that can handle most almost all traffic except very top elite type of traffic.

Comment

yes, but running a site is not as expensive as people think, 20 bucks a month and you got a good hosting that can handle most almost all traffic except very top elite type of traffic.
        Man you got crazy knowledge. A lot of those host server rob people blind charging a lot of money.

Comment

Man you got crazy knowledge. A lot of those host server rob people blind charging a lot of money.
          My life has been crazy man that I will admit, but I have always been a hustler trying to make money, first time I got on the internet and I looked up "HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE" and thats all i did.

Comment

From what i read on forums its still worth it. You make money especially if you have tons of videos the money totals up monthly. You dont even gotta be a star.

Dontae boxing and egos world admit its their main source of income.
            Hmmm...... thanks a lot, I'd look into it

Comment

My life has been crazy man that I will admit, but I have always been a hustler trying to make money, first time I got on the internet and I looked up "HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE" and thats all i did.
              Lol...I remember doing that but in my case the search wasn't too fruitful

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Nope. They demonetized my channel and I stopped uploading.
                Ohhh......

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
                  Lol...I remember doing that but in my case the search wasn't too fruitful
                  you hsould never quit, if others people are doing it, no reason you cant.

I have bought tons of property off my online hustles.

every year off one revenue stream = a new house.

NEVER GIVE UP!

Comment

you hsould never quit, if others people are doing it, no reason you cant.

I have bought tons of property off my online hustles.

every year off one revenue stream = a new house.

NEVER GIVE UP!
                    Yeah I get u...

Comment

Working...
                    X