Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Antonio Tarver have made a good Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^He could have done what Roid Jones did: take massive amounts of steroids adding a bunch of bulk with barely any fat. But I guess Tarver would get punished for it, he's not RJJ.

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    Why do you hate RJJ so much?

Jesus............
    You know what started it again? I saw RJJ fans discrediting Tarvers wins over RJJ by claiming they don't count, he must have been on steroids.

I think his fans have actually trained their brains to completely forget him testing positive for a number of steroids after the Hill fight. Hey, maybe it doesn't count if you don't get punished for it?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      ^He could have done what Roid Jones did: take massive amounts of steroids adding a bunch of bulk with barely any fat. But I guess Tarver would get punished for it, he's not RJJ.

You know what started it again? I saw RJJ fans discrediting Tarvers wins over RJJ by claiming they don't count, he must have been on steroids.

I think his fans have actually trained their brains to completely forget him testing positive for a number of steroids after the Hill fight. Hey, maybe it doesn't count if you don't get punished for it?
      ^^^^ Exactly.

Comment

Yes, good for knocking out!

Comment

He did look good in spots, the PED'd his way out.

Comment

Working...
          X