Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whyte failed test rumour comes from the guy that accused Mayweather failing tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and he got a Cease and Desist quickly along with MaxBoxing, Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya and they was Black Listed for YEARS

Nobody quickly coming out and denying this one though, send out Cease ad Desist Letters and shut it all down if it is Fake News like USADA, Haymon, Mayweather and GBP did when they was accused of "Covering Up Failed Test" by Hauser, Kim and Montoya

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      If no evidence comes out of Whyte failing tests Hauser should be blacklisted by all boxing media. The guy is damaging reputations with his lies. He tried the same **** with Mayweather.
      Agree with the above^^^^^^

Comment

If no evidence comes out of Whyte failing tests Hauser should be blacklisted by all boxing media. The guy is damaging reputations with his lies. He tried the same **** with Mayweather.
        I agree. These reporters need to be held to the fire if they put out stuff like this that turns out to be false. However, the lack of strong denials in this cases leads me to add some credence to this story. It all sounds odd though

Comment

It basically proven beyond a matter of reasonable doubt through the work of journalism.

No “official source” ever said it was true. In fact the White House denied it the entire time and accused the Washington post of making it all up.

It was confirmed wasn't it? I mean that's why he resigned and you're talking about it now. I don't know much about it.

The journalist accused Maywweather of failed tests and no evidence of that has ever been provided. The guy is a liar.

Comment

We should sacrifice freedom of the press because of unfavorable reports about our favorite fighters. LOL

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            I agree. These reporters need to be held to the fire if they put out stuff like this that turns out to be false. However, the lack of strong denials in this cases leads me to add some credence to this story. It all sounds odd though

Comment

From BBC

"UK Anti-Doping (Ukad) told the BBC it would be making no comment. It is not known what the banned substance is.

Representatives for Whyte have declined to comment.
              "

Yep......

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                We should sacrifice freedom of the press because of unfavorable reports about our favorite fighters. LOL
                ...if stories end up being false which is what I said. Freedom of press doesn't protect them from criticism by boxing fans lol

Comment

There will never be any evidence that Hauser made the story up.

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                  ...if stories end up being false which is what I said. Freedom of press doesn't protect them from criticism by boxing fans lol

Comment

I automatically ignore anything Thomas Hauser says.

Hes like a TMZ girl

Comment

Working...
                    X