No announcement yet.

Dana White Reportedly Planning To Make $500M 10 Fight Offer To Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White Reportedly Planning To Make $500M 10 Fight Offer To Joshua

Does he take it & sign with someone unproven in boxing promotion or nah?

Does White really have that kind of cash? Who are they going to partner with for TV, given Hearn has a monopoly with Sky? After he fights Wilder, Joshua is really going to get paid 50m to fight Whyte, Povetkin, Chisora, Pulev, Bellew?

This is a massive jerkoff, attention seeking of the most ridiculous kind.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      Does White really have that kind of cash? Who are they going to partner with for TV, given Hearn has a monopoly with Sky?
      I'd assume they do for Joshua.

I'd assume Fox &/or a streaming network as are the most likely people the UFC will be dealing with. I suspect the next UFC deal is very likely to include their boxing outfit.

After he fights Wilder, Joshua is really going to get paid 50m to fight Whyte, Povetkin, Chisora, Pulev, Bellew?
      If Joshua is marketed right I think $50M per fight could be a bargain. Guy will be doing some sh^t with the WWE to go mainstream by this time next year. Maybe have a couple bit parts in movies. Joshua can be HUGE potentially. F#ck Sky the Sky is the limit for Joshua. He's got worldwide potential. All about if he wants to be that which some of the things I've heard suggested say he doesn't really care about that.

This is a massive jerkoff, attention seeking of the most ridiculous kind.
      Dana ain't for everyone, but he seems a guy who can get sh^t done more often then he doesn't.
      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-21-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Just trying to get some attention.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Just trying to get some attention.
          You don't think Dana would wanna sign the 2nd biggest draw in boxing right now?

I don't know how he wouldn't wanna sign him.

Comment

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh that's some serious coin. I believe AJ has made enough money to where he can take a bit less from Hearn if he feels comfort and loyalty but for 50 million a fight....loyalty will be hard to come by.

Comment

He'll have him fight Conor McGregor and make a cool $100 million!

Comment

for boxing of for MMA?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  You don't think Dana would wanna sign the 2nd biggest draw in boxing right now?

I don't know how he wouldn't wanna sign him.
                  Of course he would WANT to but can he pay that amount? I doubt it. Is there a TV plan in place for the UK, where the UFC has almost zero presence? I doubt it. Would AJ be comfortable in leaving Sky and Hearn just when he is about to have some of his biggest fights? No.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    for boxing of for MMA?
                    Since they are looking to promote boxing this year I'd assume boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X