Kevin Spacey is Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    You think it's funny?

Damn you and Jhonny are f**ked up. How would you like it if one of your ex gfs purposely gave you BBC breath?
    Banned again?

Comment

I think because Spacey was in the closet for so long, Hollywood is turning their backs on him. That, and the mounting pressure from the Weinstein outing. The witch hunt is on, and the Hollywood elite will pick and choose who they will protect and who gets thrown to the wolves. Had this been Rosie O'Donnell or the guy from Modern Family, perhaps there would be a different slant on it. Rosie has been forgiven of quite a few suspect actions of her such as bathing with her pre-teen adopted daughter.

Hollywood certainly has a double-standard when it comes to who is forgiven/protected and who is shown the door. Look at Alec Baldwin. Guy emotionally abuses his daughter (remember the "pig" recordings of his phone conversations), assaulted journalists and photographers while calling them phaggots, and he is still lauded by Hollywood despite his ****phobia and misogyny.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        He's an idiot. Gay is sooooo 2013. If he said he was gender fluid or a tranny, he would be forgiven. Transgender is totally en vogue right now.
        His house of cards is gone..
        American beauty is a great film
        Butler loves canned c0ck meat.

Comment

harvey weinstein...
          kevin spacey.....

small potatoes.

let me know when someone big actually gets prosecuted.

let me know when the gay mafia chieftain david geffen gets outed and have to pay for his serial raping and murders.

Comment

did i mention that annie is a pedophile?

Comment

Hes a pedophile piece of shiiit

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                .That said this sh^t was 32 years ago ffs. Sh^t is gonna get crazy in hollywood with all these old ass stories coming out cuz I'm sure this stuff is just getting started.
                That's what pizza gate was about. Pedophiles and child trafficking etc

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I'm not gonna downplay any allegations of sexual abuse but I'm gonna take the contrarian view. It seems like now, anyone can accuse a high profile actor or celebrity of sexual harassment, abuse or other misconduct without any verifiable evidence and the onus is on the person accused to prove their innocence. An accusation could be completely fabricated, but it doesn't matter, because that person now, is considered 'guilty' in the court of public opinion.
                  He excused it as druken behavior. That's a crock of shiiit imo and if it was he must've done that on a regular to even realize he behaved that way when intoxicated

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    This story was always hard to believe https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/.../film.filmnews Robbed by a rentboy and put the blame on his dog, shameful
                    Picking up little boys

Comment

• Hey was Kevin Spacey ever in a movie with Corey Feldman?????

Comment

Working...
                      X