Hillary Clinton and Jill Stein, Pursuing a Recount of the Votes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton and Jill Stein, Pursuing a Recount of the Votes

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/us...ount.html?_r=0

Everyone thought Trump would be the ungracious loser, wrong!

The irony of Jill Stein pushing this stuff is laughable. If the idiot wanted Clinton to win, then she should've simply pledged her support behind Clinton when it mattered. Instead she wanted the best of both worlds, she knew she couldn't possibly win the Presidency, but she ran anyways to raise her own profile, and was over confident that Clinton would defeat Trump regardless. Well it backfired and now she is embarrassing herself even more.
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-27-2016, 12:34 PM.

If Hillary won Wisconsin does it change anything? I know it was close there, but why does it matter at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      If Hillary won Wisconsin does it change anything? I know it was close there, but why does it matter at this point?
      They want to do recount of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. That is money literally being thrown to waste. If that's the case, if I am Trumps team I demand a recount in Nevada, New Hampshire, and Minnesota, those states were just as tight.

In anycase this is all nonsense and Jill Stein should be ashamed of herself. If she wanted Clinton to win so bad she should've pledged the Green Parties support behind her, instead she had ambitions of grandeur which turned into disillusion.

Comment

jill stein is doing this for publicity plain and simple.

she wants to increase her profile for the 2020 election cycle.

and of course stein is gonna stein for her masters....

Comment

The butthurt is in overflow

Comment

interesting part about this situation, is reportedly obama and the white house are telling clinton's camp not to press this issue, drop it. let the country move on with the transition.. Obama gets it, he knows this is a futile attempt

Comment

let those idiots recount...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                interesting part about this situation, is reportedly obama and the white house are telling clinton's camp not to press this issue, drop it. let the country move on with the transition.. Obama gets it, he knows this is a futile attempt
                he knows an audit will further expose the democrats of voter fraud. i have a suspicion that this is probably one of jill stein's intentions, a final nail in the coffin so to speak.

her other intentions are staying relevant and embezzling money from butthurt desperate hillary supporters, which seems fairly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  he knows an audit will further expose the democrats of voter fraud. i have a suspicion that this is probably one of jill stein's intentions, a final nail in the coffin so to speak.

her other intentions are staying relevant and embezzling money from butthurt desperate hillary supporters, which seems fairly obvious.
                  typical trumpdiot..

Comment

Lol women can't count

Comment

Working...
                    X