Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Excited That Joshua Clottey Has Returned To Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither, He made a name for himself when he fought Margarito and in losing he made a few fans but i think he made things worse with the way he fought against Pac, But he then claimed on his facebook (To a lot of Ghanaians fans) that he was forced to throw the fight!!! Even if you were forced am sure you could have gone out there and still try to win.
    Last edited by Ray*; 01-16-2011, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Neither, He made a name for himself when he fought Margarito and in losing he made a few fans but i think he made things worse with the way he fought against Pac, But he then claimed on his facebook (To a lot of Ghanaians fans) that he was forced to throw the fight!!! Even if you were forced am sure you could have gone out there and still try to win.
      wait, he really said that!!!

Comment

I've always liked Josh's ability and found him a funny character outside the ring also. He's a BS'er, I think, but it makes me laugh. A very good fighter. I scored the Cotto fight for Cotto by one point only and would have been happy with either man winning or a draw. It was that close although I thought Josh won most of his rounds more decisively, whereas Cotto was just edging most of his. A very interesting match. Pacquiao was the only loss where he was really just outclassed. The Margarito fight could've gone his way, and let's not get into the DQ. I knew he'd beat Judah and suspected he might beat Cotto when many had him completely written off. I'm glad to see him back, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          wait, he really said that!!!
          Yep, He sent an inbox message to them telling them he HAD to throw the fight, Now i dont know if he was making excuses or not wanting to let his countrymen down but thats exactly what he wrote to one of them.

Comment

I wouldn't say Im excited but I like the guy he's a good fighter despite the Pac fight. He has good boxing skills and has had some good fight but everyone dwells on the Pacquiao fight. He's fought top level fighter and performed well with one exception.

Comment

Yes, I'm thrilled to see someone that wasted my hard earned money.

Comment

Working...
              X