Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Wilder's fans all of a sudden accountants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you playing accountant

Shelly Finkel said they will take 40% nothing less end of

Comment

here's the question that really needs to be asked...

why are we acting like the IBO belt is a major world title all of a sudden?

Comment

Recent Rasmussen poll shows that most Wilder fans are actual accountants.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
          Recent Rasmussen poll shows that most Wilder fans are actual accountants.
          To be fair, if he had two accountant fans it would make it around 40% of his total fanbase.

Eddie Hearn said he was a fan, so definitely possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Why are you playing accountant

Shelly Finkel said they will take 40% nothing less end of
            30% would mean 5x on his current best payday.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              So all Wilder fans accused AJs fans of being accountants before AJs fight and before he made an offer.

Now he makes an offer you want the best for your champ

sheez hilarious.
              C'mon Smokin Joe, you've never seen me piss & moan about splits here on NSB so don't go all "sheez" about things.

I boxed for the Army back in 1979/80 and still pay the price in aches & pain, so I *ALWAYS* want these fighters to get the most for their blood, sweat and pain.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                30% would mean 5x on his current best payday.
                Why are you playing accountant they already set what is acceptable offer for the fight at 40%

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                  C'mon Smokin Joe, you've never seen me piss & moan about splits here on NSB so don't go all "sheez" about things.

I boxed for the Army back in 1979/80 and still pay the price in aches & pain, so I *ALWAYS* want these fighters to get the most for their blood, sweat and pain.
                  Me too. I hope they make as much as possible in their lives.

But please don't accuse the other fangroup of playing accountants and then turn around and say "our champ should only accept if..."

Same rules apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Why are you playing accountant they already set what is acceptable offer for the fight at 40%
                    I thought Wilder said "no more excuses. no more dodging. no more ducking. no one wants to hear about splits and this and that, just make the fight"

He of course forgot to mention that he wants 40% or no deal

You can play accountant if you want, but then don't ***** about it when others do.

Comment

Wilder fangirls fighting for his money like they gonna get a cut, hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X