Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Alright... nothing wrong with being on welfare lets just talk how much you are getting..

I was on unemployment insurance many years ago... i was getting $400/week

I think tua too...

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      I think tua too...

You gonna take that? Left Hook Tua

Comment

Comment

I am not on welfare. I get money from Social Security Disability you azzhole, from money that I contributed from the time I was 14 years old. I worked and paid in to the fund in case anything happened. I am no leach on the system, I'm just getting what we agreed to when I started paying into the fund. With welfare the ****ers don't pay in a thing but rather leach off of the taxpayers. I paid my share in to the system since I was 14 years old.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            I am not on welfare. I get money from Social Security Disability you azzhole, from money that I contributed from the time I was 14 years old. I worked and paid in to the fund in case anything happened. I am no leach on the system, I'm just getting what we agreed to when I started paying into the fund. With welfare the ****ers don't pay in a thing but rather leach off of the taxpayers. I paid my share in to the system since I was 14 years old.............Rockin'
            This thread is to correct that misconception.. all the while i thought you were on welfare..

Thanks for clearing up SS disability benefits vs food stamp.. food stamp or stamp is welfare but SS bemefits and unemplyment insurance should not be considered welfare coz you put money into it for this purpose

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              This thread is to correct that misconception.. all the while i thought you were on welfare..

Thanks for clearing up SS disability benefits vs food stamp.. food stamp or stamp is welfare but SS bemefits and unemplyment insurance should not be considered welfare coz you put money into it for this purpose
              I do not collect food stamps or ebt either.......

Comment

Rockin is a faggot.

Comment

And Derranged is a little cry baby beotch who knows nothing about boxing, why do you even come to this site?......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Welfare- financial or other assistance to an individual or family from a city, state, or national government:

That’s welfare bruh

Comment

Working...
                    X