No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Destroys Bermane Stiverne in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Never been high on Wilder but he impressed me tonight. That jab is now a weapon, and his power is scary. Loved his post fight interview as well- spoke a lot of truth: "Kings don't look for peasants!"
    People overlook how inexperienced these guys are. After reading Lennox's comments I realized that I need to readjust my expectations of these guys in terms of what we've seen from them in the ring (AJ and Wilder). They're both still developing, but doing it at the professional level.

His jab has gotten better and better imo. Just a part of his growth process.

Comment

There is no more excuses.

You hear that silence?

That is AJ, Hearn, and those clown a$$ UK fans sh/tting themselves.

That performance put AJ on notice, he will lose credibility if he does not fight Wilder, he cannot avoid the fight.

Oh by the way.

Wilder smokes AJ inside of 8 minutes, that is an objective evaluation based on the last 2 weeks.

Wilder is the best HW on the planet, I bet most of the posters will put money down on him when the super fight takes place, Wilder is ALL wrong for AJ, and everyone fu%%king knows it.

Comment

That was savage. Credit to Wilder.

Smashed that bizarre mando to bits.

Comment

Juicing J....

Are you ready to take the test?

Booooooooommmmb Squaaaaaaaaad!

Comment

Too bad Popeye's is closed! I suddenly have the taste for a 2 piece w/ a biscuit! Better yet, someone bring me some fish n' chips! Wilder vs. Joshua! Make it happen...ASAP! If Big Baby wins, then i'm cool with that too! Big Baby, handle your biz and gets this (sh)money! BROOKLYN STAND UP!

Comment

Classic post fight interview spitting all on Jim gray lol

Comment

Actually a really bad result for Wilder. He got no quality rounds in the bank. We all know what happens when someone who wins 90% of his fights by power gets in with a real fighter - he has no idea what to do.

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Lmfao at all the people praising this win

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Just like they praised a win over 40 year old Klitschko who hadn’t fought in nearly 2 years and was coming of a loss lol.
                  Oh now that's hilarious, friend. You're actually gonna compare Stiverne to Wlad? Really? With a straight face too I'm guessing? LOL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    He's referring to everybody wilder hasn't fought yet.
                    Joseph Parker and Anthony Joshua need to man up and fight Deontay Wilder

Comment

Disgraceful. That fat sack of potatoes with zero movement not throwing a single punch and an open guard. Wilder did what he should have that's all.

Comment

Working...
                      X