No announcement yet.

"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

So we're coming up on almost a year now of me being mod. How do you guys think I've done and what could I do better?

I think I've done pretty well so far. On one end of the spectrum I have Freedom saying I'm a "black sympathizer" on the other end I have sunspace comparing me to Hitler.

I think that puts me somewhere in the middle. Which is pretty good and true to my character.

Mind you, I couldn't have done this without Bostonguy and Tbear's help and experience along the way. Props.

Anyways, all of you suck (imo) and need to step your game up! So if you got some **** to say then, here's the place. Get it off your chest, b*tch's!!

Poll to follow
    75-100% pretty cool motherf*cker
    55.38%
    50-75% meh
    3.08%
    25-50% still sucks
    3.08%
    0-25% horrible mod
    21.54%
    I could do better
    7.69%
    I love lamp
    9.23%
    Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-30-2017, 12:36 AM.

I think you did good, except for my thread I created that proved you some mods are racially bias. Where I created the exact same thread worded it exactly and it was about a black person and a white person. You deleted the black person thread but left the white person thread (I assume it was you unless others mod the lounge)

other that that its cool.

PS: when I wnat to step my game up will know, I had admins here follow me to another forum to post about me!!!!!!
    source: http://***************.com/index.php...-4#post-219312

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      So we're coming up on almost a year now of me being mod. How do you guys think I've done and what could I do better?

I think I've done pretty well so far. On one end of the spectrum I have Freedom saying I'm a "black sympathizer" on the other end I have sunspace comparing me to Hitler.

I think that puts me somewhere in the middle. Which is pretty good and true to my character.

Mind you, I couldn't have done this without the help of Bostonguy and Tbear's help and experience along the way. Props.

Anyways, all of you suck (imo) and need to step your game up! So if you got some **** to say then, here's the place. Get it off your chest, b*tch's!!

Poll to follow

Yeah with those guys you weren't gonna get love unless you agree with them on everything. Just how it goes

You're doing fine broski

Comment

Mind you, I couldn't have done this without the help of Bostonguy and Tbear's help and experience along the way. Props.

Poll to follow
        I didn't know you was a mod. How much they pay?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
          I think you did good, except for my thread I created that proved you some mods are racially bias. Where I created the exact same thread worded it exactly and it was about a black person and a white person. You deleted the black person thread but left the white person thread (I assume it was you unless others mod the lounge)

other that that its cool.

PS: when I wnat to step my game up will know, I had admins here follow me to another forum to post about me!!!!!!

I've seen when you stepped your game up before. I'm just glad that we're on the level and everything has been cool so far. (I still see you though)

I do remember deleting that thread.

It's funny, there's a real thin line I got to tote. On one hand both were "animals" (as you put it). However, I'm white. Plus I got thick skin. I can identify with that and say "yea, **** those animals". But I'm not black, "animal" can be an offensive word which has been used to describe blacks as a whole.

So what am I supposed to do?

I wish everyone was more color blind to skin color and focused more on getting money and supporting them and theirs through blood, sweat and tears.

In my opinion, a man who prospers, lives happy and harbors no resentment.
          Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-29-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I didn't know you was a mod. How much they pay?
            I've got'n more warnings than dollars!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Yeah with those guys you weren't gonna get love unless you agree with them on everything. Just how it goes

You're doing fine broski

Comment

Poll to follow
                You need to enforce the rules strictly as they do on sites like FLYERTALK, million mile secrets, etc..

I'm a mod on city-data, United Airlines forums (among others), and 1 personal attack, and not only the poster but his IP address usually banned for life. You personally have used the word "******", which, in This Day And Age, is equivalent to the "n" word. Very offensive, and un-PC. And I Say this as a conservative Republican who hates PC, in general. I hate PC, but offensive is offensive. I Say this as a conservative of color, myself.
                Personal attacks by anyone should result, in the very least, in the post being deleted, and a ban after a warning. Masking profanity should be banned (Im guilty of this as well, but only because y'all allow it). Zero tolerance on personal stuff, racism, etc.. We should discuss the issues, not the posters. Boxing Or bust. If someone attacked another on FT, they would be warned, then banned. Same should apply here. We are civilized adults who should act like it. Myself included.

Much to be desired, IMHO.
                Last edited by HAMMER77777; 06-29-2017, 10:46 PM.

Comment

I've got'n more warnings than dollars!
                  Damn. Know your worth!

Comment

you suck.. dont know why you became a mod.. seriously..

Comment

Working...
                    X