No announcement yet.

Theory on women what do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory on women what do you think?

Its hard to pull women in clubs you dont know or strangers (unless they are slutz) because women have evolved to find certain traits about a man attractive, and they dont get to know what some of those traits are until they know you.

Also they need some emotional bond with you first?

I dont think many primitive woman would voluntarily have sex with a man that wasnt in her tribe/group?

Thats why its harder to pull when you go clubbing than pulling women at say work?

What do you think?

Maybe work you just interract with more women in general?

I cant help but notice I have alot more women after me that I know and I know few, than I do in a club with lots of women in it

Theres something there, something lame that requires you to socialize

The whole but I dont even know him (woman) vs thats the best part (men) theres something to this

Or maybe im not hot enough?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2016, 07:45 PM.

meanwhile average looking women have sausages thrown at them everyday all day, here I am working on a difficult lame problem that require lots of effort, sucks for men!

If only I could get the POWA!

Comment

The easy route of social interaction just goes against my instincts I dont like talking to people, I dont want to bond 1st seems so feminine, I want to see a pretty girl and get or or have her come onto me, and I want to do this with any or many pretty women

I guess im gonna need extra work and extra attraction(need) to do that and extra strength(got) for the higher levels of rejections

You basically have to go against her instincts to go with yours, and that reduces your chances so you have to make up for it in other ways ie by boosting your own attractiveness in certain areas
      Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Seems like you are the Resident Forum Troll. Sick life dude. Spent almost 15 minutes talking to yourself.

Comment

He's an attention hoe! A b1tch who wears people out with his insecurities.
          Alexkid and Butler need to pamper each other and stroke each other off.
          Neither Alexkid, nor butler fear BBC, they fear women.

Comment

Women evolved from potatoes

Comment

Working...
            X