Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please don't put Floyd Mayweather against some slow plodder again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't put Floyd Mayweather against some slow plodder again.

It must be Manny Pacquiao if not Pac than Khan.

I really believe Floyd will struggle against Speed.

I am pretty sure Khan will get the fight after his great performance. Mayweather will never fight Pacquiao because he demands about 75% of the money and Arum and Pacquiao won't go for that because it's not fair. I think Khan will take any offer Mayweather gives him because he really wants the Mayweather fight. After seeing him fight last night I have to agree with Khan that his chances of beating the aging Mayweather are pretty good.

Comment

That what I want to see too somebody with speed

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Mayweather will never fight Pacquiao because he demands about 75% of the money and Arum and Pacquiao won't go for that because it's not fair.
        How is it not fair? Compare their recent PPV numbers. Plus Floyd has other options for big money fights while Pacquiao has run out of Top Rank in-house matchups that can be sold to the public.

If the situations were reversed Arum wouldn't take anything less than 80% of the money.

Comment

Floyd hasn't fought anybody that can match his hand speed sense Judah.

Comment

Khan
            pac
            lara

Thurman dissapointed last night.
            he clearly won but he needs to box morenin the gym.work on his jab and combinations while pressuring and cutting the ring off.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
              It must be Manny Pacquiao if not Pac than Khan.

I really believe Floyd will struggle against Speed.
              you really think or you hope? Name 1 reason why you think he will struggle against speed? I dont get why people think someone fast like floyd will struggle with speed. He wont lose to speed. You have to have something different then that. Zab and Chop were southpaws. Pac or Lara's speed wont bother floyd. If anything it will be their southpaw ability. Khan doesnt have that so unless Floyd is washed up, he will get owned like Mosley

Comment

Apart from Zab judah who else has Floyd fought who had Speed?? even Zab judah gave him hell early on and that was Floyd in his prime.

Comment

No mosley was old and couldnt pull the trigger. And off a 15 month layoff.
                  after beating a punching bag caught cheating.

At least khan goes out on his shield.
                  mr xylocaine isnt stopping anyone.
                  alexander had a better chance then play it safe floyd.health first.

Comment

Working...
                  X