No announcement yet.

If Anthony Joshua was Anthontay Johnson from queens, he'd be the GOAT on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    Don't think so this board is dominated by Asian and caucasian racists.
    You forgot the mestizos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      You forgot the mestizos.
      With mestizos it's more pride than anything

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        He might be a huge deal on this forum but how many people are on this forum? The people on this forum speak only for themselves and not for the multi millions of boxing fans worldwide. We are just a tiny insignificant fraction of all the boxing fans in the world. We are like a single drop of water in the ocean of boxing fans. That's why calling for other members to boycott a fight or fights is silly. We are much to small in numbers to have even the slightest effect on how much money a fight makes.This forum is an interesting place to talk boxing with a small group of other boxing fans from across the USA and many other countries around the world. That's all it is.I don't know if the majority of the members are from the USA but I think they are the majority. I am a New Mexico boxing fan and I like boxers from all over the world. I don't care what country they live in. Many USA posters strongly favor USA boxers just as many UK fans strongly favor UK boxers and Mexican fans strongly favor Mexican boxers. That is just the way it is.
        Your posts are gold, the voice of reason around here.

Comment

Working...
        X