Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Eubank Jr. the biggest hypejob in boxing today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techliam View Post
    There is no hype

ITV & Eubank Sr are trying hard though.
    Poxon Sports and hidden Haymon advisory in the background. ITV and Haymon were discussed 2 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      hes rubbish and i said this before the saunders fight. If you have no footwork and no defence you are never going to be a world class fighter. People get too impressed with his training compilations on instagram.
      ^^^^^^
      This, Eubanks should be judged on the level of his opposition, which frankly is ****.

The Instagram fanboys believe anything that him or his father say/tweet.

The same if idiots that hate on Saunders, hype Eubanks.

Despite the fact BJS was the best Eubanks faced, and Eubanks lost that fight.

NSB logic in full ****** mode.

Comment

meh. he got a late start in boxing and his people are trying to protect him. heck, the kid's father manages him, and he was a very good, if not a great fighter in his day.

i don';t think he's a hype job. there's just not that much hype. what he is is protected, and honestly with good reason. he does not have a great defense or set of boxing skills. he is still learning. he's got talent and earning potential that you risk with a golovkin fight this early in his career. when his athleticism fails golovkin is going to shorten his career, maybe even end it for good.

i just don't like his father acting like eddie hearn was the reason the fight didn't happen. eubanks dad priced his son out of that fight. he made a series of demands that sought a better deal than freaking joshua, arguably the biggest potential star in boxing right now, was getting. eubanks sr was just trying to protect somebody he cares about.

Comment

Yes. His best result is a lose against Saunders, lol.

Comment

Eubank is overrated. His dad is the one that does the most damage saying how his son can beat anyone by knockout. even Andre ward came out his dumb dad's mouth as a potential victim of his son. Not to mention GGG as well when he's clearly running from him

Comment

who even hypes him besides his daddy? lol kid already lost to bjs last i checked

Comment

Future Hall of Famer Eubanks Jr. Trust

Comment

He doesn't get enough credit for his skills and style. What he gets is so much hate from the fanboys of the biggest hypejob in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X