No announcement yet.

Team GGG still interested in retired Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your point?

Froch has fought just about more recently then a lot of "active" guys in boxing..not like he's been on the shelf for years and GGG now wants the fight...

Get off GGG nuts,guy.. You look desperate....

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      A fanboy of who? And Groves still fought better competition than GGG. GGG is sitting around waiting on a payday and he keeps taking step aside money to delay a big payday. He can't go out on his own and make his own legacy so he wants a handout from others who have. Your hero is 33 years old with a **** resume and he's a welfare fighter. He should pull himself up by his bootstraps and make his own name instead of relying on GGG or Cotto to make a name for himself.
      Yawn, more nonsense and failed grammar. Do you read what you write before posting?

You fanboys are the worst, true cancer of this site.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Since you have such big balls, question why Ward turned the fight down in 2013.

And question why Kessler was a hype job after losing to Calzaghe but a future HOF after losing to Ward

Go ahead Mr. Fox show us what you're made of.

P.S. You'll get the other X when you prove you're not a fanboy.
        Come with some legit questions, then you can act clever. I don't know who told you Kessler was a hype job after losing to Calzaghe but that's compete bs. Calzaghe had the highest workrate I've ever seen and was no slouch. I might even put him at 50/50 in a prime for prime fight with Ward. Losing to Calzaghe didn't make Kessler any less of a warrior, but he was never HOF material, so your basis for the question is foolish.
        And, asking why Ward didn't fight while in a legal battle is even more foolish.

Since you're desperate to see if I'll criticize Ward I'll help you out.
        1) He allows himself to fight to the level of the opponent too often. Though he could dispatch certain fighters he plays it safe and if the KO happens, it happens. While it's wise in a competitive sense, it is less satisfying for fans (who are the ones who make this all happen).
        2) I don't think he should move to 175 yet. He could easily clean up the trash that has built up at 168 and do 175 next year after he's become active again. Coming back from a huge layoff and jumping weight classes to pursue a dominant champ is something that made Gurerrero a lot of money but I don't think it's wise. Gutsy, but not wise.

There, you're welcome.

Comment

Hagler was interested in fighting a retired SRL.

Vitali was interested in fighting a retired Lennox.

Jones was interested in fighting a retired Trinidad.

Groves fought a retired Glen Johnson.

I could go on all day.
          True..but Hagler did not turn down other challengers from that weight or put stipulations that he did not put up for Leonard

Jones also did not turn down anyone else who offered to fight him and run after Tito

Groves is a nobody and takes what he gets

And Vital was chasing a rematch and fighting all others and not putting up stipulations.

So whats your point exactly? No one would really bash him for wanting Froch if not for the Ward stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Come with some legit questions, then you can act clever. I don't know who told you Kessler was a hype job after losing to Calzaghe but that's compete bs. Calzaghe had the highest workrate I've ever seen and was no slouch. I might even put him at 50/50 in a prime for prime fight with Ward. Losing to Calzaghe didn't make Kessler any less of a warrior, but he was never HOF material, so your basis for the question is foolish.
            And, asking why Ward didn't fight while in a legal battle is even more foolish.

Since you're desperate to see if I'll criticize Ward I'll help you out.
            1) He allows himself to fight to the level of the opponent too often. Though he could dispatch certain fighters he plays it safe and if the KO happens, it happens. While it's wise in a competitive sense, it is less satisfying for fans (who are the ones who make this all happen).
            2) I don't think he should move to 175 yet. He could easily clean up the trash that has built up at 168 and do 175 next year after he's become active again. Coming back from a huge layoff and jumping weight classes to pursue a dominant champ is something that made Gurerrero a lot of money but I don't think it's wise. Gutsy, but not wise.

There, you're welcome.
            Thanks Mr. FoxX

I too have my critiques about GGG:

1. He should stop allowing guys like Cotto and Canelo to farther embarrass the MW title. No more step asides and no more letting fights build. Either they're ready now as champions or they can be ready later as challengers.

2. He should keep his focus on MW. Jumping to SMW would be a gutsy move but he obviously a MW and shouldn't allow a lesser fighter to beat him using their size advantage.it would be awesome to see him make the move up but only if he thinks he'll be comfortable at the weight.

There you ago.

Comment

2. He should keep his focus on MW. Jumping to SMW would be a gutsy move but he obviously a MW and shouldn't allow a lesser fighter to beat him using their size advantage.it would be awesome to see him make the move up but only if he thinks he'll be comfortable at the weight.

There you ago.
              If K2 and Sanchez propose a bout for 164 is that above the middleweight limit? As you say, "small" Super Middle?

They are acknowledging "advantages?" But when it comes to Canelo practical favoritism for GGG wins?

These are all grown men. The best can move around weight easily. If a man challenges another to do a weight in which another man claimed that 154-168 is easy...

Thats called a pussie...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                What's your point?

Froch has fought just about more recently then a lot of "active" guys in boxing..not like he's been on the shelf for years and GGG now wants the fight...

Get off GGG nuts,guy.. You look desperate....
                lol, Carl Froch (by the time the Wade fight is through with) would've been out of the ring for a full two years and you want to try and sell him as being active?

the desperation is hilarious

Comment

Comment

Froch wanted a final big payday in Vegas.

GGG doesn't offer that.

Froch is doing media every week now, earning money, keeping his marbles.

I will be very surprised if he makes a return

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post

Excellent post bro Green k sent

Comment

Working...
                      X