• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    that's great

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      lmfaoooooooooo

Lol my bad guys my phone died, and I didn't know the thread was up yet. But it was gonna be out of, berto, broner, Ortiz, canelo, lacy, price, gamboa, Alexander, or dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by azul loc View Post
        Lol my bad guys my phone died, and I didn't know the thread was up yet. But it was gonna be out of, berto, broner, Ortiz, canelo, lacy, price, gamboa, Alexander, or dirrell
        I really don't believe you can put Alexander in this,or Alvarez or really Broner..Everyone else tho,yes..

Comment

In all honesty; it's Broner.

This mother****er lost to PDL, Paulie IMO and then got humped by Maidana.

Ducketts Larry Dunn were all on suicide watch

Oh and Staxxxxxxx

Comment

Its omar figueroa the newly crowned lightweight ...looks like GBP is trying to for feed us this average fighter on every ppv it can .....trying to take the canelo route IMO they have dodged every single top 15 lightweight

Comment

Berto. Easy.

Gamboa hasnt even lost
              Broner all hype aside if he ended his career today its still a career he could be proud of and very successful.

Ortiz beat Berto exposing him as a bigger hype job than he and at least he reached the top vs Floyd.

Gamboa has a damn good resume for the amount of fights he has.

Canelo was the lineal champ was he not? Early 20s? Thats like the opposite of a hype job. Only lost to the best fighter on the PLANET.

Lacy is up there... Not many cared about Price... Alexander as much as I disliked him is not a bad fighter and he handily beat Maidana. Alexander is a good fighter and Im nt sure anyone but his team hypes him. He lost to Bradley (great fighter) Porter (pretty good fighter who had a solid plan) and Matthysse* who is still a 50/50 fight in many eyes with Danny so its not like he got KOd by Effing ishida like Kirkland did.

Curtis Stevens deserves a shoutout here. An NBC fighter loterally hyped himself up into a MIDDLEWEIGHT title fight!! And HBO tried to make it sound like he not only belonged on the network but vs GGG (who has a ton of hype but hes the goods).

Comment

I'll go with #3

Comment

Put Canelo and Broner's name on both sides of a coin and flip it..

Comment

In terms of the Hype not being justified where the difference between expectations and results were the greatest, hmmmmm...

Berto and Broner. Canelo to a lesser extent but he wasn't battered like the ABs were and more light will be shed when he fights Angulo.

Comment

The so called killer bees who got killed....Berto and Bute

Comment

Working...
                      X