No announcement yet.

Amir khan talking Lopez, Ortiz, Senchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
    Guaranteed he fights Senchenko. No way in hell he's fighting Ortiz or the guy who broke his jaw.
    heard its already him. They'ree just trying to figure out the weight for the fight

Comment

Amir Khan has always mentioned Ortiz's name whenever possible, even before Victor's multiple losses. I think there's something about him that makes Khan very certain of victory. I know he beat him in the amateurs, but I still imagine that's a very dangerous fight for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Oh I thought it was the full trailer video.

Froch mentions something about Haye's toe comment and I'm sure he meant it in a non-offensive way as I'm pretty sure they're mates and that but it had me laughing.

Intrigued about this show. Bit annoyed that Agogo is on it though.
        haha Froch is a don. Will be interesting to see Froch and Khan together but i think they'll be cool with each other. I remember when they were on Ringside together they were pretty cool with each other but that was before the Garcia fight.

Yeah, would have liked Brook to be on it instead of Ogogo.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Mato o Muero

Guaranteed he fights Senchenko. No way in hell he's fighting Ortiz or the guy who broke his jaw.

heard its already him. They'ree just trying to figure out the weight for the fight
          if this is true I don't like the route khan is taking. I might have to stop supporting him too. first they make a LW go up and now they wanna drain the next guy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X