Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name two BS members that you would love to spar with.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
    Oh shyt!!!!!!!
    You looked good in your videos and I've boxed most my life (until a back injury). I prefer to box someone with your style. I love it and respect it.

No grudge shiz though, just simple sparring.

Rockin', I've chose so that I can redeem myself with a KO if I were to survive you lol
    Last edited by Terrel; 11-14-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Spar???

Nah, that's too easy. I'd just beat the schit out Walt Liquor like he stole something. Then send him home with one thumb in his mouth and the other up his ass.

Comment

Definitely spartacus sully if he is still on here.

I just imagine him jumping around with his arms way in front and that ridiculous mustache like a boxer from the 1900s. Seeing him explain his boxing techniques is hilarious I wasnt to see him in action.

Comment

All of you guys can get it, though. Just tell me what part of the ring you wanna land on.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            You looked good in your videos and I've boxed most my life (until a back injury). I prefer to box someone with your style. I love it and respect it.

No grudge shiz though, just simple sparring.

Rockin', I've chose so that I can redeem myself with a KO if I were to survive you lol
            fool.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Spar???

Nah, that's too easy. I'd just beat the schit out Walt Liquor like he stole something. Then send him home with one thumb in his mouth and the other up his ass.

We could fight anytime anywhere. I eat musclebound clowns up for a snack, especially ones with hurt feelings.

Comment

Htown - dis another kat I'd enjoy schooling in da sweet science.

Tim Horton - I'd beat dis fat Canadian from pilla-to-post

Comment

Led to feel good about myself and Markbnlv to see where I stand.

Comment

Can we say anyone without getting banned??

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      Can we say anyone without getting banned??
                      Man some ppl are just makin **** up to get ppl banned. Be careful.

Comment

Working...
                      X